(Topic ID: 99666)

PattyJ's Epic Announcement

By PattyJ

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Please vote below”

• PattyJ is a great person 28 votes
      15%
    • PattyJ is a liar and Carl was right 17 votes
      9%
    • PattyJ is not for me, that skank 15 votes
      8%
    • PattyJ - who the hell is PattyJ? 130 votes
      68%

(190 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

predator_lazer-artwork.jpg
    goorgen.PNG
    PattyJ Awards PAGG 2014.jpg
    kate-upton-cat-daddy.gif
    Choggard shirts gnomes.jpeg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Well, after Carl heard about the untimely demise (and/or abduction) of the AoD he was heart broken and couldn't bring himself to keep up with the pinball lessons biz. I too was knocked for a loop when I heard of this tragedy.

#52 9 years ago

I could give you lessons, Tiger.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

I could give you lessons, Tiger.

It's just not going to be the same without Carl's breathing techniques (patent pending).

#54 9 years ago

It'll be okay. Carl only has man boobs.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

It'll be okay. Carl only has man boobs.

And how would you know these things??

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Well, after Carl heard about the untimely demise (and/or abduction) of the AoD he was heart broken and couldn't bring himself to keep up with the pinball lessons biz. I too was knocked for a loop when I heard of this tragedy.

The AoD is destroyed? How? When? I figured some collector was hoarding it.

#57 9 years ago

disappointed theres no what a sweetie checkbox in the poll so no voting for me today.

#58 9 years ago

Has this announcement been made yet?
    LIONMAN be with you

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from zizzlemeplease:

disappointed theres no what a sweetie checkbox in the poll so no voting for me today.

Now isn't that nice of you. I don't want anyone to feel disappointed, so please feel free to use the "PattyJ is a great person" option.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

The AoD is destroyed? How? When? I figured some collector was hoarding it.

Oh, I don't have any insider knowledge of the actual fate of the AoD. I can only hope that it turns up again sometime and that no actual harm has befallen its greatness. Like the elusive WH2O foil topper it's not going to be easy creating another one.

#61 9 years ago

AOD's last known owner was the scammer Astuka600 that TIGERLAW sold it to!!!!! Now is getting rid of his LE???? Pfft

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-apron-of-destiny

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Has this announcement been made yet?
    LIONMAN be with you

No announcement yet. It'll be here sooner-ly or later-ish. In pinball these days nothing can be expected to be on time or it will disrupt the delicate balance of timing between pre-announcement and delivery. And LIONMAN be with you too friend.

2 weeks later
    #64 9 years ago

WoPJ ---> Waiting on PattyJ.

#65 9 years ago

I only clicked to see if the sex tape was posted.

#66 9 years ago

I heard PattyJ was supposed to be in this commercial but she showed up late to the filming...

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

AOD's last known owner was the scammer Astuka600 that TIGERLAW sold it to!!!!! Now is getting rid of his LE???? Pfft
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-apron-of-destiny

Unconfirmed sighting.. dallas.craigslist.org link

#68 9 years ago

First I missed seeing the apron when it was elusively in town, and then I somehow missed when Chattanooga (particularly Rock City and the Choo Choo) got moved to Dallas. At least I should get some new pin neighbors out of the move though.

#69 9 years ago

I'd love to see some red and black barns painted with 'See Rock City'. Makes me homesick - I'm from outside of Atlanta.

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I only clicked to see if the sex tape was posted.

Sorry, we couldn't come to terms. Centerflank drives a hard bargain.

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Centerflank drives a hard bargain

Pun intended ?

#72 9 years ago
    Quoted from Strange:

I heard PattyJ was supposed to be in this commercial but she showed up late to the filming...
    » YouTube video

This reminds me of Carl's idea for an infomercial for his pinball lessons business. He wanted me and my cute cousin to dress up like flippers and he would dress up like a ball and bounce up and down on us. As odd as this may sound, you should have heard about his ball plunger ideas.

#73 9 years ago

I'm calling shenanigans. That would have hidden the boobs.

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

First I missed seeing the apron when it was elusively in town, and then I somehow missed when Chattanooga (particularly Rock City and the Choo Choo) got moved to Dallas. At least I should get some new pin neighbors out of the move though.

The choo choo shoe , chhhaarrrllliiiee

#75 9 years ago

again no vote. some "hottest babes in pinball" thread is missing a pic of ya inside an emptied out cabinet, sheesh!

1 week later
    #76 9 years ago

Hey guys (or Hey Ya'll as applicable),

Well, my "epic" announcement plan took a strange turn'ish. My life seems filled with odd twists and turns for some reason. Weird, almost like I'm in some alternate universe, yet I carry on doing my best to bring joy and happiness to the world.

See, I planned to announce that I had finally found my "grail" dream man. Carl doesn't count since he couldn't figure out how the internet works so he never got on Pinside. He about had a cow when ColorDMD came out because the "fancy screen" gave him nightmares, but oddly, he can't get enough Hitler parody videos.

Anyways, my "grail" man, Greg, turned out to have a few undisclosed "issues" and got me into a bit of a kerfuffle with the law so I don't think it's going to work out with him. There's a little more to the back-story and Greg in this thread in case you missed it (there is always a back-story):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare

I also posted a reference to my impending relationship in this awesome tread (copied below):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-stop-choggard-pms/page/3#post-1789755

Quoted from PattyJ:

TigerLaw said:
    LMAO! PattyJ, you are my favorite poster. So, who treated you better? Carl or Choggard? Ha!
    Oh, Tiger. You are the sweetest thing, you sure know how to treat a lady right. It's kind of a toss up between Carl or the Chogmeister. They both have some questionable history for sure, but Carl was my first love and stole my heart before he went off the deep end after his pinball lessons business plan didn't work out so good.

I'm trying to move on and see who else is out there. I got a PM from a guy named Greg who lives in Monroe that sounds like a real class act. Evidently he just came into some cash after he sold his sweet STTNG to some guy from Pinside. He did say the guy was a little skittish and seemed in a big hurry to leave and almost left with only 3 of the legs. Luckily his buddy was there to help out with the transaction. Sounds like he has a nice place off the main road, sort of a gated community it sounds like, but his neighbor is of questionable morals and is best avoided.
    I'm not bragging, but I"m a pretty good judge of character and this Greg fella sounds like a keeper for sure. He has his own place and doesn't even have to work.

But, since I never seem to learn, I posted a quick update in this thread (copied below):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-make-things-so-personal/page/5#post-1798705

Quoted from PattyJ:

Pinball-is-great said:
    Hey PattyJ,

Umm, your location next to your Avatar is way past history. Are you gonna update it soon. I would feel sad for u if you really were still living there. You deserve much better in life. Hope you've been having some fun times this Summer.

P.s.: Not trying to derail this thread and make things so personal.

Quoted from PattyJ:

No, I'm still here. I'm looking forward to hooking up with my new man. His name is Greg and he lives in Monroe, MI. Seems really cool, but I mentioned in another thread that he's been sickly and needing a lot of cold medicine mailed to him. In the meantime, I'm stuck in the Maw of Carl's Basement until I can "earn" enough cash to catch the bus out East to Monroe. Too bad that guy from New Zealand with the Hearse isn't going my way.

Heavy sigh. I think I'm going to have to look up that guy in the mid-west with the cow pool. I don't understand why someone would make a pool that looks like a cow, but he sounded nice and knows the internet, so I may have to lower my ambitions a smidge.

Post edited by PattyJ: quotes and edits messed up

#77 9 years ago

No need to lower your ambitions Patty, Mid-West living is all the rage now. The cow pool is rocking and Shasta is flowing like no tomorrow. I fixed my PacMan game at the laundry mat and added a Battlezone. Together their pulling in at least $10.00 a week now. This dogs ahunting, WooHoo! Pack your things and get yourself to good ole Missouri. Time to update your location to Silverballer's dungeon. Did I say dungeon? Oops, I meant basement. I will treat you so much better than Carl did and my breathing techniques actually work!

#78 9 years ago

A real man would offer you some steak ums. Probably not until the second date though.

#79 9 years ago

Patti, that really is you with a wig right?

I say you pick Goorgen.

goorgen.PNGgoorgen.PNG

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

No need to lower your ambitions Patty, Mid-West living is all the rage now. The cow pool is rocking and Shasta is flowing like no tomorrow. I fixed my PacMan game at the laundry mat and added a Battlezone. Together their pulling in at least $10.00 a week now. This dogs ahunting, WooHoo! Pack your things and get yourself to good ole Missouri. Time to update your location to Silverballer's dungeon. Did I say dungeon? Oops, I meant basement. I will treat you so much better than Carl did and my breathing techniques actually work!

Thats funny stuff.

#81 9 years ago

"Quiet! All of you! We're being.....hunted."

#82 9 years ago

Come on PattyJ,
    You've built up the suspense and anticipation.
    Just tell us, are you pregnant now? Who's the daddy? ...and are you gonna get hitched?

All this and more on the next Pinside Edition, 11 pm cdt.

#83 9 years ago

I think PattyJ is a straight cutie pie. She's not gonna have any problems ever stringing up a nice fella that's for sure. In fact if I didn't have a good girl right now I would probably be banging her like a madman. She has nothing to worry about. Hurray for PattyJ! Hurray for PattyJ!...That's what I say~

#84 9 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

"Quiet! All of you! We're being.....hunted."

What?
    Like as in PattyJ may be an alien Predator creature?

predator_lazer-artwork.jpgpredator_lazer-artwork.jpg

Or do you mean like a "cougar"?

1 week later
    #85 9 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

:heavy sigh: It's been a long week and Patty is glad it's the weekend.

I'm so glad to hear you got the PacMan working again. You must be pretty smart - I like that in a man. Carl didn't take in $10 a month, let alone every week. Color me interested sweetheart.

PS: When you say "dungeon", you do mean that in a nice way, right?

#86 9 years ago

Post edited by PattyJ: dup post

#87 9 years ago

no basement here, just a garage with a couple boats in it, total bummer. 55ft of rope for the torture devices (toobs) that get dragged along behind one of em, the other being all electric (scratch built) goes nowhere fast so if youre in any kind of hurry I guess it might qualify as a torture device after a few hours.. at least its got tunes and an air conditioner. since theres no announcement here yet I'll go ahead and announce my latest torture devices, rooftop wind turbines to torture birds and bats I suppose, and a bicycle weedeater engine hybrid that sends every little bump in the road straight up your spine, wheee! the 12v cornfield PA system got reworked a little, projecting BASS outdoors on small power is difficult, but done! playing rap music through it would definitely qualify as torture, to me anyway.. oh-and hot rodded my friends kids electric scooter (razor pocket mod) so it'll do 24mph is silly fast for an 8 yr old who isnt all that physically adept-athletic, good thing he's a little(lot!) fearful of the throttle hehe, we're waiting to nickname him roadrash someday soon, he so appreciates being made fun of.

#88 9 years ago

Hey zizzle, I am going to kindly ask for you to back off - cant you see I'm working this?

#89 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

Unconfirmed sighting.. dallas.craigslist.org link

Such a shame it is gone.

#90 9 years ago

lol silver, you can ask permission, but you do realize, permits are for sale..
    to allow what would otherwise be illegal, so you're doing what now? (lmao!)

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pattyjs-epic-announcement/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.