(Topic ID: 99666)

PattyJ's Epic Announcement

By PattyJ

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Please vote below”

• PattyJ is a great person 28 votes
      15%
    • PattyJ is a liar and Carl was right 17 votes
      9%
    • PattyJ is not for me, that skank 15 votes
      8%
    • PattyJ - who the hell is PattyJ? 130 votes
      68%

(190 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

predator_lazer-artwork.jpg
    goorgen.PNG
    PattyJ Awards PAGG 2014.jpg
    kate-upton-cat-daddy.gif
    Choggard shirts gnomes.jpeg
    There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

This announcement is to announce an epic statement is coming shortly'ish.

Things seem awfully grumpy around here lately, and given my history, I sure could use some good times. So, I'm here to hopefully cheer things up a smidge.

In Patty's imagination there are no trolls, no fuss buckets, no curmudgeons, no cranky old men, no fanboys, no scoundrels, no Choggareds or even a HUGSC, games are delivered on time, and no one has ever heard of pre-order. There is no need for moderators nor an ignore button, or a reason to drain (and shipping and coin mechs are always included).

Please have a drink from the beverage of choice and stand by.

PS: By beverage of choice I mean a nice cold Shasta cola, preferably with a healthy splash of Rum.
    PPS: Don't be so stingy with those thumbs ups either, I needs me some karma.
    PPPS: I'm also taking a survey, please vote above.

#2 9 years ago

11 minutes and no replies

#3 9 years ago

#4 9 years ago

Carl rocks, PattyJ is a pahty poopah.

#5 9 years ago

Good to see your positive attitude Patty, especially since your still stuck in Carl's basement. My offer for a glorious Midwestern life is still good if should ever decide to escape. I patched up the old cow trough, I mean pool, and have the old fridge stocked full of Shasta. The only thing sweeter in life would be if you left Carl and headed out here to Missouri paradise. I will keep the coleman lantern lit for ya darling. SB

#6 9 years ago

Carl's Basement? Man...that guy gets AROUND. He shacked up his own city south of Dallas and the only thing that was in it as far as I know of was the Carl's Corner truck stop!

#7 9 years ago

For the last time, the baby isn't mine. I pulled out way early.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I pulled out way early....

Good way to stay out of trouble....

#9 9 years ago

LIONMAN!

#10 9 years ago

Dammit Jay! I was gonna say that!

#11 9 years ago

If you dont know who PattyJ is, do yourself a favor, this thread explains it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lessons-hurry-slots-are-filling-up-fast

In a nutshell, there was once upon a time a craigslist ad by a gentleman named Carl advertising pinball lessons. This is what the ad said way back when:

"Hello my name is Carl and I am offering up my pinball experteese for $50 dollars a hour. I am currently ranked 163rd domestically and 538th internationally and I will teach you any technique you need to master as found here..... http://www.ipdb.org/playing/advanced.html I will also teach you my patent pending breathing regimen. For $50 you get an hour of extreme coaching either at my place (no miners or unaccompanied women) (due to past issues with a liar named Patty J.) I have 6 top quality machines that work 100%. Or I can come to your place ($25) travel fee and help you master one of your games. If I host I do offer a 10 minite break where I offer a sandwhich with your choice from 3 deli meats and american cheese with a shasta brand soda. (the pepsi products are for my son and me) I am available everyday except thurs when my mom and Jeff come over to watch their programs that i record for them. Also sometimes Jeff wants me to film him bench pressing in the game room so that room is off at that time. Slots are filling up so email me soon to get in. Thank you."

#12 9 years ago

Patty J likes LIONMAN, so you are good in our eyes.

#13 9 years ago

Patty J is da bomb, Trophy agreed she can be on my 5list.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

This announcement is to announce an epic statement is coming shortly'ish

Let me guess, ...you've recently been selected to be the primary person for an upcoming international ad campaign and commercials on tv to help promote Shasta drink products.
    Sorta like Flo for Progressive, except that you're better looking than Flo.

#15 9 years ago

I like drama.

#16 9 years ago

PattyJ. The way you want Pinside to be, is the way Canada IS. C'mon up and visit us anytime. It's all free healthcare and rainbows up here!

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Let me guess, ...you've recently been selected to be the primary person for an upcoming international ad campaign and commercials on tv to help promote Shasta drink products.
    Sorta like Flo for Progressive, except that you're better looking than Flo.

Good God, that's all my grandmother used to buy. "Hey Gram, can I have a Coke?" "No, only have Shasta!" *heavy cringe*

#18 9 years ago

Pinball, Friday Night, Alcohol, and the internet. It must be Pinside.

#19 9 years ago

She's announcing our new t-shirt venture. We've partnered together and will soon be offering "I Got Choggarded" and "Don't Choggard Me Bro" t-shirts for sale to the public "shortly'ish"

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

"Don't Choggard Me Bro"

I would actually consider buying that.

#21 9 years ago

Might actually print some for this year's Free Play Florida Nov. 21st-23rd

#22 9 years ago

Re-reading this never gets old.

Quoted from practicalsteve:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lessons-hurry-slots-are-filling-up-fast
    In a nutshell, there was once upon a time a craigslist ad by a gentleman named Carl advertising pinball lessons. This is what the ad said way back when:
    "Hello my name is Carl and I am offering up my pinball experteese for $50 dollars a hour. I am currently ranked 163rd domestically and 538th internationally and I will teach you any technique you need to master as found here..... http://www.ipdb.org/playing/advanced.html I will also teach you my patent pending breathing regimen. For $50 you get an hour of extreme coaching either at my place (no miners or unaccompanied women) (due to past issues with a liar named Patty J.) I have 6 top quality machines that work 100%. Or I can come to your place ($25) travel fee and help you master one of your games. If I host I do offer a 10 minite break where I offer a sandwhich with your choice from 3 deli meats and american cheese with a shasta brand soda. (the pepsi products are for my son and me) I am available everyday except thurs when my mom and Jeff come over to watch their programs that i record for them. Also sometimes Jeff wants me to film him bench pressing in the game room so that room is off at that time. Slots are filling up so email me soon to get in. Thank you."

#23 9 years ago

I would actually consider buying that.

I would buy one for my friend Phil!

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

I can't decide which I want more, for it to be real, or for it to be a work of comedy genius.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

She's announcing our new t-shirt venture. We've partnered together and will soon be offering "I Got Choggarded" and "Don't Choggard Me Bro" t-shirts for sale to the public "shortly'ish"

Would that be considered a safe word for Pinsiders outside of Pinside? "PayPal safe.... no Choggardly stuff"

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

I would buy one for my friend Phil!

I would buy them, then sell to Choggard, so he could resell it after it gets dirty and stained for more than my original purchase price to the ignorant.

Phase 3 = profit.

Choggard shirts gnomes.jpegChoggard shirts gnomes.jpeg

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

I love this idea!
    So does Kate Upton
    kate-upton-cat-daddy.gifkate-upton-cat-daddy.gif

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I love this idea!
    So does Kate Upton

Great..... now I can’t think.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Would that be considered a safe word for Pinsiders outside of Pinside? "PayPal safe.... no Choggardly stuff"

Ha!

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I love this idea!
    So does Kate Upton

Whenever I read Blondetall's name:^^^^ This is what I see in my mind^^^! Lol
    Love me some Kate Upton!

#31 9 years ago

I can't decide which I want more, for it to be real, or for it to be a work of comedy genius.

My favorite part might be the random mention of him filming Jeff lifting weights and of course the deli meats and shasta.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

For the last time, the baby isn't mine. I pulled out way early.

Oh, thank goodness. And, yeah, way early is what I remember too. All the best to you though.

#33 9 years ago

Damn stalkers.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Patty J is da bomb, Trophy agreed she can be on my 5list.

PM Sent

#35 9 years ago

Well you came to the right place.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from MapleSyrup:

PattyJ. The way you want Pinside to be, is the way Canada IS. C'mon up and visit us anytime. It's all free healthcare and rainbows up here!

I'm not allowed in Canada anymore. Long story.

#37 9 years ago

Guess no. 2:
    PattyJ will be joining other Pinsiders in Chicago at upcoming Pinball Expo 2014.

You picked a good year to go PattyJ. Will probably be the best Expo in years.

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Damn stalkers.

Thank you Jake from Atlanta for the other thread in a nut shell:

TAGS
    $50 Make You Holla!
    Autographed Carl Hardbody
    Best Spent $50? Pinball Or Patty J
    Breathing Techniques
    CANNA BROTHA GETTA SHASTA
    Carl's Son Hogged All The Pepsi
    Carls Jr. Founder Moonlighting
    Cheese
    Creepy Dude Not Allowed Around Minors
    Deli Meats
    Do You Know Jeff?
    Don't Eat The Sandwich!
    Extreme CoachingFilm At 11:00
    Filming A Dude Bench PressingFilming Jeff
    FS: Diner With Onion Loaf Topper
    George Lucas Signed My Meat
    Have Salami - Will Travel (For An Extra $25)
    Heavy Breathing With My Meat
    Here We Go With The Tags Again!
    Hey Kid...Wanna Shasta?
    HO Hey...Patty J
    I Must Break You
    I Want My $50!
    I'd Rather Go To Subway
    I'm The Next Best Thing!
    Jeff Broke VCR With Flying Dumbbell
    Jeff Does 12 Oz Curls With Shasta
    Jeff Kills Carls Gerbil - An In-Depth Look
    Jeff Pumps My Meat
    Jeff Wantz To Pump...You Up
    Lamaze Pinball...Who Knew?!?
    LesManley Teaches Patty J Thing Or TwoLessonsMan With Big Salami Teaches
    PinballMénage A Tois With Jeff And Carl's Mom
    Minors Banned - Carl Must Not Be A Priest
    Mystery Meats
    Naked
    Hairy Pirate Hookers
    No Fear In This Dojo!
    No Mercy In This Dojo!
    No Miners Or Liars Allowed!
    NO PEPSI FOR YOU
    No Underground Workers Allowed At Lessons
    No Woman Allowed
    Pat My J
    Patent-Pending Breathing Technique
    Patty J
    Patty J Why I Became A Vegetarian
    Patty J Loved My Meat
    Patty J Ran Off With Winston McGillicutty
    Patty J Said She Loved Me
    Patty J Took It In The Shasta
    Pinball Experteese Training
    Pinball Lessons And Autographs.
    Possible Relative To DESW Kid
    Roofies And Shasta
    Salami And Balls
    Salami FlippersShasta
    Shasta And Pinball = Heaven
    Single Women Love Lunch Meat Too
    This Is A Karate Dojo Not A Nitting Class
    True Life Stories Of Pinball GrandMasters
    Unaccompanied Women Will Be Slapped With Meat
    Women Can Vote But Banned From Pinball. News At 11
    Copied and pasted the tags since there is a possibility an overzealous mod may delete them.

Excellent read just a little tag heavy.

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Whenever I read TallBlondes name:^^^^ This is what I see in my mind^^^! Lol
    Love me some Kate Upton!

Well, my husband certainly wouldnt mind if I looked like her, but I'm pretty sure he would be disappointed in the severe reduction of boob size he'd have to endure if I did turn into her. Some of us live further up the alphabet...

#40 9 years ago

Pics or it did not happen!

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from KerryD:

Pics or it did not happen!

Lol
    +1

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Some of us live further up the alphabet...

pm sent.

#44 9 years ago

Epic announcements are always fun.... no idea what that 'past' stuff was, doesn't really involve me, but what the heck I'll watch for it.

#45 9 years ago

Oh, yeah. Mmmm, hmmmm.

#46 9 years ago

Next year, I'm going to have to bring my machines to PAGG and hope I get a PattyJ's seal of approval like she did this year to the machines she liked!

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

That ad is literally the reason I keep Shasta at my house now. That thread competed with signed DESW for sure when it first came out.

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stuby-Doo:

Next year, I'm going to have to bring my machines to PAGG and hope I get a PattyJ's seal of approval like she did this year to the machines she liked!

No need to wait until next year, PattyJ loves everyone, please feel free to print one for yourself.

PattyJ Awards PAGG 2014.jpgPattyJ Awards PAGG 2014.jpg

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That ad is literally the reason I keep Shasta at my house now. That thread competed with signed DESW for sure when it first came out.

Yes, but the Apron of Destiny thread has the spirit of intrigue and mystery that is just captivating.

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Yes, but the Apron of Destiny thread has the spirit of intrigue and mystery that is just captivating.

Oh yes, the apron of destiny. I wonder where that magical item is these days. I had some awesome trade offers for it. I wanted some pinball lessons from Carl but i couldn't track him down.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pattyjs-epic-announcement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.