(Topic ID: 179510)

Patriots v. Falcons who do you want to win!!!

By Mfsrc791

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic poll

“Who do you want to win!!!!”

• Patriots 69 votes
    28%
  • Falcons 133 votes
    54%
  • I want patriots but think falcons will win 2 votes
    1%
  • I want falcons but think patriots will win 43 votes
    17%

(247 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

813b2e3e901153ec2042126612fbe15c52834fa7abd5dca995fd15182be2a9b2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3701 (resized).JPG
IMG_5718 (resized).JPG
IMG_6075 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170131-234444.png
image (resized).jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
Duff (resized).png
Bud-Bowl (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Just curious what team most of pinside wants to win the super bowl. Was going to post in the nfl thread but there would be no way to add a poll. I bet it will be a close one!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

There's no smart ass response in the poll.

(Insert smart ass response here)

#7 7 years ago

+1

Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Don't care who wins as long as Lady Gaga suffers wardrobe malfunction during the halftime show.

#26 7 years ago

Haha i love to see everyones responses. I knew most would want the falcons to win just because most people hate the pats.

In reality dallas, green bay, or the seahawks would have been a lot more interesting of a game. I honestly rooted for green bay just because i wanted a rematch of patriots v. gb from 1996. O well falcons are on a roll so even though i want the pats to win im still hopeing for a close game just for the entertainment value.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

In context, I take it "it" meant the poll, not the game.
Either way, so far the "want Falcons" responses are winning 73% to 27%, almost 3 to 1!
One thing's for sure, those who commented they want any team besides the Patriots or the Falcons to win, I hate to break it to ya, they won't!

No it meant a close football game.

#64 7 years ago

I love how everyone wants atlanta. Could have easily guessed that before i put up the poll. Jusy wanted to see how big the margin is.

Should be a good game. Matt ryan is haveing a killer year and he is from boston college so thats pretty cool too. Still tb12 will be a tough matchup for him.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

The Pats certainly can't be considered a juggernaut dynasty in my book. Their net score differential in Super Bowls is -50! And the most they have won by is 4!

If you dont count the first 2 superbowls before brady they are 4 of 6. Possibly 5 of 7. Been to more super bowls than any other team. Who is a better dynasty?

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it's a tough one because It's really only been coach & QB, and I think most people think of a team as a Dynasty.
I don't know what to call it other than the best coach & QB in history. I hope that's enough.

Nfl teams change so often its tough to keep everyone together to build a dynasty. Thats what makes it so hard with a salary cap to have such long term sucess. In the end all we root for is the uniforms right? If brady and belechick were both traded to denver would us pats fans start rooting for them? I highly doubt it

1 week later
#94 7 years ago

813b2e3e901153ec2042126612fbe15c52834fa7abd5dca995fd15182be2a9b2 (resized).jpg813b2e3e901153ec2042126612fbe15c52834fa7abd5dca995fd15182be2a9b2 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#104 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I want the Falcons to win.

What time is the game on?

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

New poll should say: greatest comeback or greatest choke?

Shouldnt need a new poll. Falcons fans will say choke and pats fans will say comeback. Definately both. Even at that deficit and that choke it still take a great comeback to pull it off especially with the time remaining.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patriots-v-falcons-who-do-you-want-to-win?tu=mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.