(Topic ID: 179510)

Patriots v. Falcons who do you want to win!!!

By Mfsrc791

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic poll

“Who do you want to win!!!!”

• Patriots 69 votes
    28%
  • Falcons 133 votes
    54%
  • I want patriots but think falcons will win 2 votes
    1%
  • I want falcons but think patriots will win 43 votes
    17%

(247 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

813b2e3e901153ec2042126612fbe15c52834fa7abd5dca995fd15182be2a9b2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3701 (resized).JPG
IMG_5718 (resized).JPG
IMG_6075 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170131-234444.png
image (resized).jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
Duff (resized).png
Bud-Bowl (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

Ugg Really?

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

In reality dallas, green bay, or the seahawks would have been a lot more interesting of a game.

I don't know what the hell you're smoking, but GB would have lost by even more than they did to Falcons. Tom Brady against the worst cornerbacks in the league? You'd think you were back in the in the late 80s.

Seahawks were nothing...all talk and not much else. I mean I would have actually liked to watch their D fighting on the sideline as Brady lit them up repeatedly.

Dallas had the best chance out of them with a balanced attack...that one might have been good.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The only Patriots cheating i recall was filming signals from the wrong spot along the sidelines. Something a lot of teams did at the time. What other infractions are you referring to?

I don;t care if they cheated anyway...everyone cheats. Can't blame them if they did it better than everyone else.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

because I have a hard time believing that you're serious, ....

Can't blame them? Er..okay...it's not like it's something that happened to them, like a rape victim. Just because the structure of the league and the fanbase makes it trivial to get caught doesn't mean that they still didn't make the choice to do it in the first place.

Oh he's serious...you can reference the "tuck rule" exchange we had in the NFL thread

You're trying way too hard to be a straight shooter here. Every single play there are multiple people cheating on both sides of the ball....that's kind of why they have all those guys in white & black stopping them from cheating.
70s steelers brought roids into the game, LT was cheating on drug tests in the 80s, 90s cowboys were jsut totally out of control, all of them cheating.
The game is not some holy endeavor. It's a board game owned and played by billionaires, whom hire a millionaire to try to catch them cheating.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

You have very high standards for what a dynasty is!

Well it's a tough one because It's really only been coach & QB, and I think most people think of a team as a Dynasty.
I don't know what to call it other than the best coach & QB in history. I hope that's enough.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Nfl teams change so often its tough to keep everyone together to build a dynasty.

Right, I'm not arguing anything you're saying...my point is that the the meaning of "dynasty" is changing, or trying o be changed, and that's where people have the issue.
Probably the measuring stick for kind of thing are Joe Gibbs Redskins. They had a few of the same people, some big names, but a long time running and winning with 3 diff'rent Qbs. The never get mentioned with the big "Dynastys" and probably for that reason. I mean it's a silly term like "Elite QB" that are just there so people can argue over it

#85 7 years ago

Weird stat I heard on ATH yesterday; Patriots with Brady have never scored in the 1st quarter of any super bowl...shocking.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patriots-v-falcons-who-do-you-want-to-win?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.