1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dothedoo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    ch (resized).jpg
    7e14ef06cc5ad636854a4e33ff02b9e9_400x400 (resized).jpeg
    Uhura_And_Gamora (resized).jpg
    Alexander (resized).jpg
    TOS2x22p (resized).png
    A Star Trek William_shatner_kirk_with_barbara_bouchet_kelinda_star_trek (resized).jpg
    Uhura-and-Kirk-kiss (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    dbe39f3962f7e303b449a2f40ef5dd36--star-trek-tos-battlestar-galactica (resized).jpg
    8_deela (resized).jpg
    AAEFFF11-DA21-4DD5-88EA-96A776778DBD.gif
    facepalm-spiderman (resized).png
    3AFBC356-EF25-47B8-94BD-CD063504FB99.jpeg
    DCF30628-BC14-44A1-9DB7-77EBC8123566.gif
    picard+of+the+pops+-+courage (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 1 year ago

Picard is my favorite captain.

#6 1 year ago

I had no sellers remorse getting rid of my STTNG pin... until now.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from Frax:

^^^^YAASSSSSSSS lmao. Don't get me wrong, I've got love for Patrick Stewart...I was way more into TNG than DS9 as a kid, but as an adult with an actual brain, I've really got to say I like DS9 so much more. Up until that last season (wow...) it just felt more 'real' or 'believable' in terms of characterization and how all these people played off each other. TNG feels like a piece of stiff cardboard most of the time by comparison. If I could change one thing about DS9, it would be...
    Less Keiko. Jesus christ. WE GET IT, LADY. Writers seriously f'ed over that actress giving her such a outer-space-witch-wife-from-hell role...

DS9 is the best of all the shows. I've watched DS9 many times over.

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

[quoted image]

I loved this episode!

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Oh CBS, looks like your pay per view needed a boost? Seriously, I can only watch this if I pay cable, and then pay CBS on top of that? No thanks.
    As for JLP, I think he was right, his time with the series has run it's natural course.

Perfect for people like me. I don't have cable. I only pay for Netflix currently. I didn't think Star Trek Discovery was enough to justify paying for CBS All Access. I think an additional show with Picard is more than enough reason to justify paying for it, at least for a huge Star Trek fan as myself. I'm all in!

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinKopf:

This has just about got to have Brent Spiner bacnk as Data doesn't it, or at least the slightly retarded version from the last movie that has all of Data's personality buried somewhere, right?? Guess they may jettison that storyline to the last 20 years that have passed...

Brent Spiner is almost 70 years old. Unless data got an upgrade to make himself age like humans, I don't think he'll be coming back as Data. But who knows, writers can do just about anything.

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

From a couple more articles he is producing it as well, so he seems to be heavily involved in this which I think is a good thing, no one knows JLP better than JLP

Very true, the more the actors are involved the better.

I was initially very against the CBS All Access stuff, another dumb paid subscription, everyone is doing it now. But it probably gives shows like this more of a chance to get the green light for new seasons. Seems like everything good gets cancelled on cable, except the stuff that should. I would have liked Enterprise to be given more of a chance, that show might have needed a shake up in the cast though.

#82 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I am a huge Star Trek fan. All the shows, all the movies, all the lore. Until Discovery. I get it, it is all about the money. But I'm already paying CBS through my cable company. I'm already paying Netflix, because I like their service. But I will not ever pay for CBS All-Access. I won't pirate it, I will not ever do anything to support any new streaming service that just wants to leverage my viewing like that. Other companies have tried, and I said no. This is just the latest one. They could have the hot Uhura from the reboot making out with a yummy green Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy and I still wouldn't pay to watch it.
    [quoted image]
    (you know you want to see them kiss)

If I was paying for cable I would probably be annoyed too. Discovery was not enough by itself for me to pay for CBS All Access, but the possibility of more Trek shows is exciting. It will be a long time before I sign up, not until Picard's show.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 199.99
    $ 89.99
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 89.99
    $ 55.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 14.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 320.00
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.95
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 289.00
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside