5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pahuffman
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-61.jpg
    Crazy-Horse-Memorial-2.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Make it STTNG. Don't see how you could get rid of anything else. Nice collection!

Yeah, STTNG and TZ would be the ones to go if that were my collection. (Wait, if that were my collection they would never appear in it to begin with!) Heck, just replace one of them with a WPT now, and still have room for the Pat Lawlor game!

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I think you might have forgotten about Jpop and "original"…..

Yeah. Apparently Magic Girl has had the artwork tweaked and finalized recently. Interesting, as it looked better than any pinball art I've ever seen in it's earlier form over a year ago....

2 weeks later
    #99 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yup. That about sums it up.
    CraZ seriously calm down before you have a stroke. The issues we're fixed and the games are nearly done. I'd hate to see the grudge you would hold and the outcome of a tirade on something that was seriously life impacting and not a hobby. Based on your commentary in that post though, it's clear how little you do know even with public information. You do know the back glasses are mirrored right? Also we tried to play and work with the P-Roc and it didn't do what we wanted the way we wanted it too. And the light issues didn't start until after games has begun shipping and it took us a bit to isolate the root cause and develop a fix. Again you are spouting out things you know nothing about even though it's all public info that I've provided when asked. Info that you probably chose to ignore because of the aggravation you have.

Glad JJP did not go with a proprietary P-ROC board. Not that I expect to be changing the mb, but you never know. Look at Pin2k for an example of proprietary processing hardware.

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I'm waiting for a "Production has begun" photograph regarding Pat's pin to be posted by JJP as was done over two years ago for WoZ.

Pretty sure this photo will show up sooner for the Hobbit. Perhaps before year's end. And PL's game in 2015?

#149 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

I don't. The ovewhelming majority of new companies fail in the first 18 months. 3 years from taking money is completely unreasonable unless you are talking about something like the crazy horse monument in the black hills:
    Crazy-Horse-Memorial-2.jpg 27 KB

Clearly you have no clue what's involved in creating a brand-new pinball system from scratch, lining up vendors/suppliers for hundreds of parts, obtaining approvals from a licensee, designing and programming the new game, building and running a brand-new factory, etc. "Virtual" companies with no physical product can start up, crank stuff out, and disappear on a shorter timescale. Pinball production is not like that. At all.

1 week later
    #161 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Clearly you are misunderstanding the fundamentals of business in a capitalist system. Many products have long development cycles. That doesn't mean the customer has to pay for it. If you can't develop a legitimate business plan to draw the capital investment required to produce the product, you really aren't a legitimate business. You're are more of a dream seller taking advantage of uninformed cultists.

So my early WOZ pre-order was just a dream? Well, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Speaking as an uninformed cultist, I guess.

Next...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    Various Other Swag
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Magazines/books
    The Flipper Room
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 224.99
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside