Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pahuffman
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-61.jpg
    Crazy-Horse-Memorial-2.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

You and me both! Pat, please build me a fun game!!! I really hate to put high expectations on you, and I know that you have no idea what I would consider to be fun. Keith seems to know because he hits it over and over, but you may not know yet. I like games that are both simple and complex. Balanced, and yet have exploits I can leverage for big scores. I like quests that are almost impossible, and at the same time make me believe I can reach them. I like steps along the way (like ECMB, give me credit to the mini wizard by starting it, but don't give me the diamond until I finish it). Play that fine dance of something I understand logically but I'll end up cursing my lack of skills in executing it. Make me want to hit the start button because I ALMOST did something. You and I have danced this dance before. But now that you are dancing on the JJP platform... Boom!

Can I give this multiple thumbs up? Hit the nail on the head

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pat-lawlors-new-jjp-machine-progress-update?tu=hoakypoaky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.