Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinNin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from captjoeb:

I, for one, consider Twilight Zone to be the holy grail of pins. The shots, the flow, the toys, etc. is pure design genius. I don't want to use my phone to make shots. A "shootin' man's game" is the physical act of hitting the target so you get an opportunity to shoot for more. While the theme matters, it's the basic fulfillment of completing the challenge set in front of you equalling fun. My son and I have enjoyed playing his games more than any other. Here's to hoping Pat gets back to what has made him the legend. I am really rooting for him and hope he does knock it out of the park. Thanks.

Have you played Dialed In yet? Most of the people coming out of expo stated it was classic Lawlor, and a ton of fun. I watched the Buffalo Pinball video feed when they were showing off Dialed In, and it looked great. I'm anxiously waiting for it to show up somewhere on the west coast, so I can play it myself and determine if Pat Lawlor it truly back. I'm hoping so.

The whole using a cell phone to make shots is a gimmick and has been stated over and over that it is not required to play. Just something extra to show off innovation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pat-lawlor-more-twilight-zone-like-pins?tu=deegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.