(Topic ID: 78314)

Pat Lawlor joins JJP

By Kevin_LHeureux

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ww.jpg
    Untitled-589.png
    0406-john-pinette-getty-4[1].jpg
    image-327.jpg
    image-87.jpg
    image-188.jpg
    image-896.jpg
    image.jpg
    Neo_still at it.jpg
    FS.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    gif.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finrod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 10 years ago

Okay, I've updated Pat Lawlor's page on wikipedia to add a paragraph about him joining Jersey Jack, just because I'm a geek. (-:

While there's a wikipedia page for The Wizard Of Oz (pinball), there isn't one for The Hobbit (pinball) or for Jersey Jack Pinball itself. Is there anyone out there that's more wikipedia-capable than myself that's up for creating brand-new pages for them?

#183 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Have you guys met Pat and talked with him in person? He seemed very similar on the video as the time I talked with him and I was not holding a gun to his head. Nice guy and pretty matter of fact IME.

He sounds like the kind of guy that prefers to let his work speak for him, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finrod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pat-lawlor-joins-jjp?tu=finrod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.