5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams Pat Hand Play Field Front #3 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

This is a shot in the dark but has anyone ever done any scans of a Pat Hand playfield they'd be willing to share? I am going to be fixing some wear around the pops and I, unfortunately, don't have a scanner to scan/PS/Print. The game is mechanically perfect as is the glass and cabinet apart from normal paint fade. The playfield is also quite good with no real wear around any inserts, sling, or roll-overs. It's just the pops and one other kind of random area near top.

I know that this EM isn't everyone's fave but it has a very high w.a.f. (wife acceptance factor) with the Geisha and overall color scheme so it's a permanent and loved fixture here and I'd like to get it as mint as I can.

Also - apologies if this should be in a resto forum. I'm a long time lurker and recent member so forgive my newbieness.

#2 5 years ago

I used to have a play field for this game. Here is the only picture that I have.

Williams Pat Hand Play Field Front #3 (resized).jpgWilliams Pat Hand Play Field Front #3 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pat-hand-shot-in-the-dark-pf-scans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.