Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by beepnutz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Ive never played one and have a chance to pick one up fairly cheap.

Any fun?

I like the targets up top and the pops by the flippers look interesting

Thanks,
Jeff

#2 11 years ago

It's ok. Not a bad game but not a great game either. Personally, I wouldn't spend more than $300-$400 for one in good to very good condition. Just not my cup of tea.

#3 11 years ago

I always liked the machine. Good use of rollovers. The pops can send the ball between the flippers real quick if you're not careful. One of the better machines of the mid 70's, IMHO. They made a good number of them so they can usually be had on the cheap.

#4 11 years ago

Boat Anchor

#5 11 years ago

Rofl

#6 11 years ago

C'mon how bout a little EM love..........

#7 11 years ago

He Rob, Look at my Collection I have 18 pins, ALL em's I only have em's. Bally and Gottlieb, NO WILLIAMS, I have NO Love for Williams. I have never played a Williams EM that I would want to own, IMO they all Stink. as I said Boat anchors at best, back in the late 70's, I would go to the local operators and buy up all their old Williams junk machines and my friends and I would have a Williams burning party, sometimes we would burn 5-6 at a time. I bet over the years I have Burnt, busted up or just destroyed 200 Williams pins.

In my Click we have a credo. " Friends don't let friends play Williams Em's " EVER.

Death to all Williams EM's

NO LOVE FOR WILLIAMS, NEVER !!!!

Brian
Madison Hts, MI

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

sometimes we would burn 5-6 at a time. I bet over the years I have Burnt, busted up or just destroyed 200 Williams pins.

You're just trying to make me cry.

#9 11 years ago

A friend of mine had this game. The upper loop with the rollovers is the only fun shot. Not good in a home environment unless you have a huge collection, imho.

#10 11 years ago

Oh common . I love my WMS Jubilee no matter how much crap people give it.

The Pat hand is waaaay less than 300 so im in fair territory

Bribo. Nice collection btw....
upload some pics of the backglasses in your collection and i will put them on the icons in the database

#11 11 years ago

So basically Bribo was the Todd Tuckey of his day, except worse?

#12 11 years ago

Always liked the back glass on Pat Hand

#13 11 years ago

It's fun fir a couple hundo at most

#14 11 years ago

I read in one of the pinball books that the designer said it was one of his worst games he made. Never played one, but have an unpopulated playfield that looks cool.
Bob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pat-hand-opinions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.