By poibug

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poibug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Pascal Janin's NEW aftermarket Gottlieb and TSPP boards will be available at the NLP show at the Play Expo in Manchester in the UK on October 12th/13th.
    These will be available for pick up from the NLP area,strictly on a preordered basis.
    They can be preordered either by paying straight away on his website(prefered),but can also be
    preordered but paid by paying cash on collection at the show.But to say again prepay much easier for Pascal.
    These boards are great - I have the
    Gottlieb sys 1 cpu board in my Ramones conversion,as well as the Gottlieb
    sys 80 all in one board in both my Black Hole and Haunted House multiball
    conversion.Prob get one for Mars too-well worth it.The extra features/diagnostics on the Gottlieb boards,are really good.
    Plus if brave enough do a HH multiball conversion like I did

The added bonus from this preorder is you will save a fair few euros by
    picking them up at the show as there are no charges.This is the first time preorders like this have been available for pick up at shows in the UK.

For more information and ordering of these boards please visit

http://www.flippp.fr/boards.php?lg=en&flippp=ba4km95t23lfe9uopn0qdsra05

If you order one please ensure you specify Hand Delivery on his site when ordering at play expo from nlp pinball area .

If you need a Gottlieb board I can highly recommend the all in ones.If not coming to the UK show,obviously these can be ordered direct from his site.

For the many overseas people on here NLP stands for Northern Lights Pinball show.It is at the Play Expo,where I am sure 15k plus will visit over the weekend.Probably 95% plus are there for the 100's of video games,arcade machines and not the pins.Most are pinball virgins, but that is why I,and my other NLP organisers do it,to show people how good pins are,and to just have fun.
    Its amazing how so many don't know how to have 2 player games,or conversely don't realise they are having a four player game with themself!
    Another reason we do it is to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
    We are aiming for 100 pins,so if you are in the UK at that time please come and visit us and ask for Poibug and say hi

cheers

poibug

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poibug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pascals-new-gottlieb-and-tspp-boards-avail-at-nlp-in-uk-in-oct?tu=poibug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.