• Latest reply 6 years ago by fireball2
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-06-22_20.31.09.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I don't post much, if ever, but had a dead Haunted House for about a year - so I finally bought the all in one Pascal PI-80 board and it brought new life into my HH. I expected it to start working again, which it did, but was surprised at all the features he added like free play, ball save, diagnostics, etc. It's a beautifully designed piece of hardware, I highly recommend it.

2015-06-22_20.31.09.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Nice!!!

I'm in the same boat. Do I pay to get the kits to rebuild the stock boards, or do I spend more but get the all in one board.......

#3 6 years ago

I put one [a pascal] in hulk and it is a VERY nice board.
the attract mode lights, skill shot and flashing GI really add to the very basic gameplay.
he does great work and the board, while expensive, truly are worth the price of admission.

#4 6 years ago

I put new rottendog boards in black hole and it fired right up. Not the options like Pascal offers, but its great having new reliable boards at fair prices. I may have to try Pascal when I finally find a hh

#5 6 years ago

I have two Pascal all-in-one boards. Highly recommended and his customer service (via email) is top notch.

rd.

#6 6 years ago

Do they affect the resale of the game? I mean some people like all original, but these new boards to me add value because they are new and offer new features.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Do they affect the resale of the game? I mean some people like all original, but these new boards to me add value because they are new and offer new features.

Keep the old boards, put them in a box and give them to the seller. He can use them if he wants to. Win!

rd.

#8 6 years ago

where did you purchase the board for your HH?

#10 6 years ago

I have this board too , works perfectly and I had an amazing service with Pascal himself !!

#11 6 years ago

I have a Pascal mpu board in my Genie. Wotta diff! Ball save, skill shot, stats, displays 4 hi scores, RELIABILITY.
You absolutely cannot go wrong.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside