Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Stoomer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Is there anyone who sells the pascal all-in-one for system80 that is US based? I know Todd sells the pascal for system1 but I have talked to him and he is not planning on getting any of the system80's in stock. Ordering them from Flipp appears to be a major PIA with having to get US dollars exchanged for Euro's and then waiting weeks to get your boards does not appeal to me.

#2 5 years ago

OP, Todd "who?" sells system 1 versions?

I need one for a System 1 and would love to skip the currency conversion/weeks wait shuffle.

If you are open to other options I have used Swemmer boards in my Sys 80s and they are AWESOME.

#3 5 years ago

when i bought mine it was only about a week to get. I got the system 1 and i would highly recommend it.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Is there anyone who sells the pascal all-in-one for system80 that is US based? I know Todd sells the pascal for system1 but I have talked to him and he is not planning on getting any of the system80's in stock. Ordering them from Flipp appears to be a major PIA with having to get US dollars exchanged for Euro's and then waiting weeks to get your boards does not appeal to me.

Flipp is not a PIA to work with. I ordered a sound board from them. It was easy to pay and it was shipped quickly.

#5 5 years ago

I agree, who told you it was a pain in the ass? Took like a week, maybe two. Totally NOT a pain at all. Very smooth.

#6 5 years ago

US option for the Pascal boards is available at: http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com/

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

who told you it was a pain in the ass? Took like a week, maybe two. Totally NOT a pain at all. Very smooth.

It sounds like he doesn't want to use PP or a CC.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Turtle:

How else do you pay for things on the internet??

#8 5 years ago

Thanks, Turtle !

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Turtle:

pretty sure that's how I paid for all of mine (PP).

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How else do you pay for things on the internet??

There are people who still only use cash or check. But I'm not one of them.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Turtle:

US option for the Pascal boards is available at: http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com/

It's actually cheaper to by them direct, maybe faster from bigdaddy though. Description is wrong on bigdaddy site for the all-in-one board too, it says "you must use your original sound board, a FLIPPP PI-FX1 (below) or a FLIPPP PI/FX/X4 add on card which is not in stock/coming soon" which is wrong the PI-1/X4 has the sound built in.

#12 5 years ago

Maybe stock was low at the time. ??

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Turtle:

Not at all I just wanted to avoid going to the Fed building for currency exchange. If Paypal will do it then by all means I'll use my account, I did not know.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

OP, Todd "who?" sells system 1 versions?

[email protected] his name is Todd. I can't remember what is company name is but it is well known.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Not at all I just wanted to avoid going to the Fed building for currency exchange. If Paypal will do it then by all means I'll use my account, I did not know.

Yes PP will automatically handle the conversion, USD to Euros.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

yes, paypal does it all man. no need to go anywhere. do it from the couch.

#17 5 years ago

Ordering one today! Going into the Fed building is like going to the DMV, you hate yourself by the time you get out of there.

#18 5 years ago

Just ordered two sound boards this past Saturday (after I fried one...ugh!). You do not even notice the currency conversion, Pascal provides TRACKING FROM HIS SIDE OF THINGS (just got notified this morning that my shipment left the 'country of origin' yesterday) that gets picked up as soon as it hits the US, and it takes less than ten days to get to me. PLUS, I have have never had a problem on my two previous orders. I would say you can buy with confidence and avoid the price markup that US sellers have to implement...

#19 5 years ago

Just another shout out for Pascal...I only do EM games, but I restored my first ever SS game, a Totem, last summer/fall and Pascal was super helpful even with my idiotic newbie questions...highly recommended!!

Sean

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pascal-boards?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.