IMG_3577 (resized).JPG
IMG_3575 (resized).JPG
IMG_3681 (resized).JPG
IMG_3613 (resized).jpeg
119 (resized).jpg
20231228_110903 (resized).jpg
20231228_110856 (resized).jpg
20231111_230439 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blowback1976.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 8 years ago

Does anyone have a hi res pic of the bottom of the rock-it-meter? Just helped a buddy move one, and it has bad wear spots by the flippers, and he would like to make a decal for the area.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

How's this...

That should work.

4 months later
#37 7 years ago

Looks like I'm inheriting that Party Zone that I helped move a few months ago. The wear spots, were a deciding factor on the owner to let it go, and the Captains head is having issues again. Once I get it set and have a go through, I'll see what I can find.

1 month later
#63 7 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Just installed new MPU and game is playing great! Replaced 26 bulbs. Have a couple of hard to reach one left to replace. Cleaned playfield but needs some more cleaning. Couple questions...
1. How do I replace the bulbs on robot comic? I couldn't get the bulb out.
2. My Captain B.Zarr head does not rotate. It is stuck in one position. Can't even move it manually. Troubleshooting steps?
This game is so much fun!

Funny I just shopped mine out today. For the bulbs, they're 555, and you should be able to pull the out. Don't twist or bend, just pull straight out in the direction they're facing. If they still won't come out, you may need to remove the back panel.

As for the head issue, I would check the wires going to the motor, and the motor itself. It's possibly seized. When you first turn it on, it should say press enter to see the errors. Hopefully it mentions the head.

#70 7 years ago

Can now manually move the head but doesn't try to move at all during game or test mode. New connectors coming soon to replace corroded one at J212. Hoping that helps.

Head should go into to test when you turn her on, and begin to move right away. Once you get that, you'll know you're on the right track.

#71 7 years ago

Trying to reassemble to dancing dummy, but don't have enough spring grip washers, and I can't locate them online or in stores. So what are people using to secure the arms and legs on the dummy.

Part number: 20-9689

Thanks.

#82 7 years ago

What bulbs go in the black housings in the backbox? Mine are filled with 555 but none light up. Haven't swapped them out yet but is that the right bulb? Or were they originally blinking 545s?

Pretty sure those are 906 flashers. Will check when I get home.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Does anyone have a scan or decal for the "Rock it Meter" area. I have a nice PZ with a trashed area in front of the flippers.
I will pay for a decal if someone has one.

This. There have been some attempts made, and I know I could use a couple, one to use right away and one for back up.

#87 7 years ago

I'd love to help out. Wonder why so many Party Zones have wear. Aren't they all Diamond Plate? Anyway...would pictures from my pin help?
Also, can someone verify what bulbs originally went in the black bulb holders in the backbox?

906 flashers

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from capriv8s:

I ordered some from this place
https://www.springmasters.com/
but i had to order about 500 as they don't sell small numbers. If you are stuck I can send you some (you pay postage e.t.c.)

Thanks. PM sent.

#99 7 years ago

Would someone who has a working B.Zarr head that rotates left and right correctly please post very clear pictures of the connectors on the MPU?

I can, but it won't be until Sunday.

#101 7 years ago

Well I'm concerned now. According to the manual, my connections should be on J206 & J208, and mine are not. Yet mine works as it should.....

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#109 7 years ago

Can anyone get good pics of the request kickout, and the in lanes where the ball drops on both side?

As I may have a local artist that will airbrush the wear spots on my playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Glen Rock, PA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Walbridge, OH
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blowback1976.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/partyzone-1?tu=blowback1976 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.