By Metzu

1 month ago

Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 weeks ago by Kenz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7FCF212A-8362-4F80-BA66-9C3C23A79DA9 (resized).jpeg
352D2961-32FA-4D3F-8CD0-4B75EA61C636 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20171110-080457 (resized).png

#1 36 days ago

wich one to choose?

please take a minute to tell us about your choice!

#2 36 days ago

Party zone is just a cheesy schlocky theme that gets annoying quick. I got rid of one fast. Bride is a fantastic theme with some really great art and sound. Neither game is exceptionally deep or complex but bride by a mile here in his comparison in my book

#3 35 days ago

I vote party zone it can be a very hard game if set up right. I don't like bride of pinbot because you can either shoot the center ramp over and over or the left ramp over and over.

#4 35 days ago

Tough comparison, but i think Dkjimbo nailed it with:

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Party zone is just a cheesy schlocky theme that gets annoying quick.

BoP isn't very good either, imho, since it's basically a one shot game. Hit the leftmost shuttle ramp all day and you win. BUT BoP is atmospheric, ethereal, and has a great soundtrack. It's one of the few cases where I'd take a deeply charismatic game with lacking gameplay over something as berating (but better playing) as Party Zone.

#5 35 days ago

While the shots are as described above, I have not yet mastered BOP in casual play
Never understood why people liked it until I brought one home recently.
Now, it's hauntingly fun in many ways, and it works at drawing me in to play again and again.
I think it's a unique combination of art, sound, and uniqueness, to keep around for a while.
I do understand how after a period of time, it
will lose some of it's luster, but in finding a good deal, it's safer to enjoy, and pass it on without any dollar worries.

#6 35 days ago

I like the pinbot series also but just more fun out of the Party zone for me,Regret selling it.

#7 35 days ago
Quoted from Brian541:

I like the pinbot series also but just more fun out of the Party zone for me,Regret selling it.

I'd agree PZ, is more fun, and depending on ones line up and taste, might be a better choice, especially if there are kids.

#8 32 days ago

Own both, but BoP gets my vote. Another thing in favor of BoP is getting ahold of the 2.0 software/kit, which is very well done (IMO).

#9 32 days ago

Ok right now I'm struggling on which I'm going to sell. I have both. Party Zone with the exception of Deep Purple and Pinball Wizard I find the music aggrevating at times. Brides music is top notch awesome. Gameplay BOP is too shallow for me. Hit the ramp over and over. Get extra ball over and over. Center ramp over and over 2 ball multi ball on my Party Zone is a ball buster. 1 gone you're done. Setting up million boppers with multi ball makes for high scores. Risk reward on collecting and building jackpots is fun. My out lanes are brutal as well. I like both but PZ gets my vote for longer lasting fun and more to do

#10 31 days ago
Quoted from Metzu:

wich one to choose?

why? are you buying one or the other?

#11 31 days ago

You can buy this one

Screenshot_20171110-080457 (resized).png

#12 30 days ago

That's a beautiful Party Zone!

#13 27 days ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

why? are you buying one or the other?

always looking for pins...

#14 24 days ago

BoP for me.

#15 24 days ago

Here's my Party Zone and BOP. Buy both if you can

352D2961-32FA-4D3F-8CD0-4B75EA61C636 (resized).jpeg

7FCF212A-8362-4F80-BA66-9C3C23A79DA9 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
3,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
1,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
State College, PA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside