Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 85 days ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200317_042148 (resized).jpg
15838002030766574174969773869046 (resized).jpg

#1 10 months ago

Hello,

Just purchased PZ recently and Iv got a problem. It Is error message check switch 41.
Every time I want to score a jackpot Big Bang the ball just stay behind and the machine must start check sequence to bounce a ball. But never counts to Big Bang.
So the coil is ok, but I dont even know how to get for him. Even when I put my playfield totally upward.
So thanks for help
Just started with flippers and I dont own a manual.)

Thanks a lot

Mikuláš

15838002030766574174969773869046 (resized).jpg
#3 10 months ago

Switch 41 is the back ball popper. I’m not familiar with the game, but my guess is that it is the switch that detects the ball when it is in the back and ready to pop out. If it doesn’t detect it, it won’t send the ball out until ball search mode.

Find the switch and check the connection. Hopefully, it is something simple.

#4 10 months ago

You have to lift the playfield out of the cabinet to get to that switch

#5 10 months ago

Hello,
Thanks for quick guide and answers. I will try it on weekend. This stupid corona is giving me so much work.
If I get out playfield, how exactly you are taking care of it? I mean on wich side you put it. I dont want to break more. Owner before me sell it to me with broken glass. So I must also buy new one.

Thank you guys

Mike

20200317_042148 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#6 85 days ago

Did you ever get this resolved?

I just got a PZ too. A friend was telling me about how difficult it can be to adjust that switch behind the back of the playfield there on the Ozone ramp. But then he reminded me/himself that you can reach some of it by going through the neck of the game when the backbox is down. You know what I mean? Like have the backbox folded down gently onto the playfield (with a towel or something underneath to protect your side armor from getting banged up) as you would for shipping (keep the legs on obviously). Then you can use the openings that the big wire bunches go through to access that back switch. That seems like a better way to attempt adjustments than pulling the entire PF out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement
$ 11.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside