• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160401_172636.png
Party_Animal-Toad_plastics_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I am looking to recreate the plastic behind/surrounding the frog. Could someone be so kind as to take a scan of it? I just can't find a top down picture.

Also the double ramp flap is damaged over the top ramp and peeling up, the tab is broken away. I could use a good top down closeup of this, I am going to attempt to fabricate a new set. Any tips on cutting/shaping .006 blued steel would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help!!

2 months later
#2 8 years ago

Here you go. Not the best condition but they can be edited with photoshop.

Party_Animal-Toad_plastics_(resized).jpgParty_Animal-Toad_plastics_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Any tips on cutting/shaping .006 blued steel would be appreciated.

I use scissors to cut flap material. I also need the same toad piece and would buy it from you if you make more then one.

1 month later
#4 8 years ago

Thx for the scan. Same missing piece, must be common. I shaped a piece of lexan and hand painted it on the underside. Aint perfect but really can't tell from 5 feet, lol.

#5 8 years ago

20160401_172636.png20160401_172636.png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/party-animal-scanpic-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.