100_5016.JPG
100_5015.JPG
lm.jpg
100_5012.JPG
100_5010.JPG
100_5008.JPG
100_5009.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Party Animal for sale, used but working and clean. Could use a new set of rubbers and an adjustment on the volume control. Asking $675 100_5009.JPG100_5009.JPG100_5008.JPG100_5008.JPG100_5010.JPG100_5010.JPG100_5012.JPG100_5012.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Where are you?

#3 9 years ago

Tinley Park, IL.

#5 9 years ago

Sunday bump

#6 9 years ago

Any more pics of play field?

#7 9 years ago

I will add some later today when I get home

#8 9 years ago

LIONMAN!

GLWS.

Brad

lm.jpglm.jpg

#9 9 years ago

"Wish I were closer" is generally a lame reply, but I genuinely mean it this time. I would love to add Party Animal next to my Party Zone, especially at that price. Shipping would be a deal breaker at the moment.

Someone local is going to end up with a great pin at a killer price.

#10 9 years ago

100_5015.JPG100_5015.JPG100_5016.JPG100_5016.JPG100_5017.JPG100_5017.JPG100_5018.JPG100_5018.JPG100_5019.JPG100_5019.JPG100_5014.JPG100_5014.JPG

Playfield pics...

#11 9 years ago

im surprised this has not sold yet...

#13 9 years ago

Thanks for posting pics , this is a game that you don't get to see a lot. GLWTS

#14 9 years ago

Deal pending... Will update tomorrow.

#15 9 years ago

Sold pending pickup. Thanks to all who inquired

#16 9 years ago

Party Animal is sold and picked up. Thanks to all who inquired.

#17 9 years ago

Just curious if this is a 6803, and if so, what you mean by adjustment on the volume. I ask because the volume on my Special Force has started to fluctuate recently, and I'm wondering if there is a known fix.

#18 9 years ago

Great game and jho159 was awesome to deal with.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Just curious if this is a 6803, and if so, what you mean by adjustment on the volume. I ask because the volume on my Special Force has started to fluctuate recently, and I'm wondering if there is a known fix.

youtube "tnt party animal pinball" He shows what to do on the sound board. I didn't spray anything on it I just turned it back and forth and the sound is great now. In the video he says it happens all the time to the 6803 boards.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

youtube "tnt Party Animal pinball" He shows what to do on the sound board. I didn't spray anything on it I just turned it back and forth and the sound is great now. In the video he says it happens all the time to the 6803 boards.

Thanks for that and the PM! He talks about spraying contact solution on it. Noob question, but what specifically is contact solution -- anyone know?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Noob question, but what specifically is contact solution -- anyone know?

Spray can electrical contact cleaner. You can get it at most auto parts or hardware stores. Use it sparingly. Do not use it on regular pinball leaf or micro switches, that can lead to bad things.

#22 9 years ago

Go with *electronic* contact cleaner, not electrical contact cleaner, there is no residue with electronic. It costs more though. It evaporates really really fast, and is safe on most, but not all plastics.

Used it for years, along with fiberglass pencil to polish Atari 2600/Nintendo NES cartridge edges, and then on a tight weave fiberboard in the infamous nintendo slots to get rid of flashing screens due to dirty contacts.

maxcontact.jpgmaxcontact.jpglpscfcfree.jpglpscfcfree.jpglpscfcfree2.jpglpscfcfree2.jpglpsmicrox.jpglpsmicrox.jpgcrcelec.jpgcrcelec.jpg

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Spray can electrical contact cleaner. You can get it at most auto parts or hardware stores. Use it sparingly. Do not use it on regular pinball leaf or micro switches, that can lead to bad things.

Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Go with *electronic* contact cleaner, not electrical contact cleaner, there is no residue with electronic. It costs more though. It evaporates really really fast, and is safe on most, but not all plastics.
Used it for years, along with fiberglass pencil to polish Atari 2600/Nintendo NES cartridge edges, and then on a tight weave fiberboard in the infamous nintendo slots to get rid of flashing screens due to dirty contacts.
Sorry, pics aren't uploading now for some reason Will try later.
[attachment=1858503,null caption=""][attachment=1858503,null caption=""][attachment=1858503,null caption=""]

Thank you both! I assume it is safe to spray on a board (since that is where the volume control is located), is that right? Do I need to mask off the other components to prevent them from getting any of the cleaner on them? Also, great idea on using it on old Nintendo cartridges!

Sorry to hijack this thread jho159, but at least you accomplished your purpose. Congrats on the sale!

#24 9 years ago

Yes, safe for boards. Don't use so much that overspray would be an issue.
Make sure it evaporates fully dry before you turn the power back on.

3 weeks later
#25 9 years ago

Just wanted to thank you guys for recommending electronic contact cleaner. I learn a lot of tips that actually help out around the house on pinside. I had a pendent light in our kitchen that was out. Kept replacing the bulb, and it would work for a second and then go out again. Because of this thread, I decided to try some of the contact cleaner. Worked perfectly, and now the light is functional again. My wife had actually bought some new pendent lights that she is now going to return.

As to my Special Force sound issue, I wiggled the knob, and it seems to be working now. I didn't apply the cleaner yet, but I'm guessing it is only a matter of time until I need to do so.

Anyway, thanks again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/party-animal-for-sale-675 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.