• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by WalrusPin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally_Party_Animal_Tech_Chart.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot_20230112_061408_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I recently picked up a Party Animal table and I'm going to be rebuilding all three flippers (the top one is shot and the bottom two aren't far off).

Looking at the coils, all three are currently A-24-570/34-3600. According to the factory spec, it looks like the top coil should be a AQ-25-500/34-4500.

Can someone else verify what they have on their table? I'd like to keep it factory spec if possible, but I'm not sure if mine was a different revision from the manufacturer or if someone didn't have the correct coil when doing a repair.

Thank you!

Screenshot_20230112_061408_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230112_061408_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

I have one on route and will be down tonight. I can pop it open and check

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have one on route and will be down tonight. I can pop it open and check

Awesome, thank you so much!

#4 1 year ago

If anyone else is interested, here is the tech chart that I am referencing for the coil data

Bally_Party_Animal_Tech_Chart.pdfBally_Party_Animal_Tech_Chart.pdf
#5 1 year ago
Quoted from WalrusPin:

Awesome, thank you so much!

son of a gun I forgot to pull the glass on party animal. I'll be back there w/in a week. But I would follow the manual if it was mine.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

son of a gun I forgot to pull the glass on party animal. I'll be back there w/in a week. But I would follow the manual if it was mine.

I will check mine but I second the manual idea as well.
Mike

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from WalrusPin:

I recently picked up a Party Animal table and I'm going to be rebuilding all three flippers (the top one is shot and the bottom two aren't far off).
Looking at the coils, all three are currently A-24-570/34-3600. According to the factory spec, it looks like the top coil should be a AQ-25-500/34-4500.
Can someone else verify what they have on their table? I'd like to keep it factory spec if possible, but I'm not sure if mine was a different revision from the manufacturer or if someone didn't have the correct coil when doing a repair.
Thank you!
[quoted image]

Wanted to let you know that I double checked my machine and the coils are as they are stated on your coil chart.
Mike

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from packie1:

Wanted to let you know that I double checked my machine and the coils are as they are stated on your coil chart.
Mike

Thanks again, I will swap it out tonight

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/party-animal-flipper-coil-spec-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.