Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Hellfire
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

airbornescooptab.jpg
    IMAG0848.jpg
    IMAG0847.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Hey all. Thought I'd offer my services for TIG welding, repairing and/or machining any broken parts for those who don't want to shell out the big bucks for new weldments, scoops, guides, habitrails etc. or have something that can't be replaced. PM me with whatever you need done and we can work it out. And I always appreciate a repair or fabrication challenge! I can also offer cut and welded legs that retain the levelers for a 1" drop, for those of you with low ceilings and/or high toppers (like me). PM me if you need anything.

#2 10 years ago

might have something coming up down the road and your tig would work out to be a little cleaner than my mig work. ill pm with details later, thx

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from lladnip:

might have something coming up down the road and your tig would work out to be a little cleaner than my mig work. ill pm with details later, thx

Sounds good!

#4 10 years ago

PMs responded

#5 10 years ago

Interested in making custom wireform ramps?

#6 10 years ago

Isn't "Habitrails" doing that? I'm sure he'd be much more adept than I. If not I can look at it, send me a PM.

#7 10 years ago

Self-promotion bump

1 week later
    #8 10 years ago

Just did an AFM ball guide with a broken-off tab, here's an example pic of the finished piece. Repair is on the right, if it's not obvious.

IMAG0847.jpgIMAG0847.jpg

1 week later
    #9 10 years ago

Some scoops for TAF...common culprits

IMAG0848.jpgIMAG0848.jpg
    #10 10 years ago

Dang I just jb welded a guide on my SHUT 2 weeks ago. If/when it breaks I'll ship oit to you.

#11 10 years ago

Bump for one of the good guys. Got my AFM ball guide back yesterday... looks great.

#12 10 years ago

What is lead time on a ball guide tab repair and what is cost on avg for a single tab?

thanks

#13 10 years ago

Added to favorites. I'm sure I will need your services sooner or later.

#14 10 years ago

Devlman is a great guy. Bought a TAF from him and he just did a scoop weld job for a Popeye I have. Excellent work, great guy, and an asset to Pinside!

#15 10 years ago

Do you have access to re-chroming habit trails after repair? If so, you would be a great one-stop shop for me.

#16 10 years ago

PM sent.

Do you think you could do something with the left hand scoop in this photo? I have the tab that broke off.

airbornescooptab.jpgairbornescooptab.jpg
    #17 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

PM sent.
    Do you think you could do something with the left hand scoop in this photo? I have the tab that broke off.

airbornescooptab.jpg 133 KB

Ide prolly send him both scoops and the tab might as well have him add a weld on the right ramp tab as well to reinforce it.

I have realy one question, good service, ive done some of these as well but use mig do you also use stainless filler rods when you tig the ramps??

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parts-weldedrepaired and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.