Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by timtim
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I bought 50 machines from some scammer our of Minnesota. Told me games were missing some parts and boards. Every game was missing all boards, displays, etc, so I am stuck trying to get my money back out of these games. My Ebay Name is pinballsand6, got alot of hard to find parts. Contact me if you are looking for something that isn't listed, or I can likley discount somewhat if I pull the Listing. I will donate to pinside for any sale made thru this post. Thanks Chuck 314-280-9299.

ebay.com link: itm

Ramps, light boards, transformers, wire forms, switches, etc.

I have a few cabinets too but I cant ship
Roller Games cabinet
Bay Watch Cabinet
Pool Sharks Cabinet with entire populated playfeild.
Artwork is wasted but great cabinets to replace bad ones.

#2 4 years ago

Thanks for posting. Just bought the Rollergames ramp

#3 4 years ago

Might be interested in the Pool Sharks cab and playfield, sent a text

#4 4 years ago

Thanks been looking for a bw subway for a while. Didn't even bother throwing an offer.

#5 4 years ago

I would maybe interested in the ball launch coil bracket if you got one

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parts-sale-ebay-royal-rumble-bay-watch-sega-lost-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.