Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210106-195126 (resized).png
    usps (resized).JPG
    CEDABF9C-2401-49AE-A4E6-C9E466EBB9F8 (resized).jpeg
    17B80016-A371-4098-9865-6694B7CD4D20 (resized).png
    19C98454-93F5-4B0F-B87C-8A5879C88F8E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    GPfS.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    USPS (resized).jpg
    7A2B3FD5-D73B-4245-B3C7-1C69CA2B130C (resized).png
    7393806_102720-wabc-white-flags-img (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 3 years ago

Around here they ran a news story saying that there are 50 trucks of packages waiting to drop off packages inside of a post office sorting plant that is already wall to wall full. That explains why my Marco parts order hasn’t moved from “in transit” for 8 days and it already sat at a post office in Indiana for 4 days.
    I get that there are crazy amounts of packages and shortages of workers, but what irritates me is that there is no refund if you paid more for faster shipping. I paid extra for priority 1-3 day shipping over first class mail. When it’s taking 2 weeks with no end in sight I feel like they shouldn’t be charging extra for non existent “faster” shipping.
    Meanwhile I have ordered 4 different things from Amazon over the last week and UPS delivers them less than 24 hours after my order.

#76 3 years ago

Parts are here! The label says 2 day priority and it took a little over 2 weeks so not as bad as some here. Glad it wasn’t lost or damaged. Now hopefully it fixes my problem!

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

You should knock on wood and consider yourself lucky. USPS had been nothing short of atrocious, there is no accountability and you wait an hour plus on the phone if you might ever need to contact them. We have packages mailed by us and to us from early December that still have not arrived. Here’s a nice gem. I’m sensitive to COVID and volume issues, but they shouldn’t charge or even offer priority rates if it’s going to take 10-20 days.
    [quoted image]

Agreed. I think most people are understanding that things are going to take longer with what’s going on, but they should not be allowed to charge and offer no discounts or refunds on priority mail packages if they can’t make the timeline. We just received a gift in the mail that was mailed 1 day priority and it took 18 days to get to our house! The person that sent it paid $12.80 for the 1 day priority, it says it right on the label. There should be some accountability and an easy way to go online and get a refund for the difference it would have cost someone to send it through the cheaper standard package rate. If the package would have only cost $6 to ship standard rates then you should be able to go online and get the $6.80 back.

#84 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

What did I miss in your post? From the 16th of Dec to the 20th is only (2) business days?? Where do you see 20 days?

December 20th is just the last date they updated tracking. It hasn’t been delivered yet so he is at 14 days and waiting which I’m guessing is why he gave a span of 10-20 days.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parts-orders-snail-mail?tu=Parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.