New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 48603)

Parts Have / Wanted to bring to PAGG! Post here

By Pinballrus

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by practicalsteve
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Bracket_removed.jpg
Credit_unit_bracket.jpg

#1 7 years ago

This will be my first trip to PAGG, and I know there is a swap meet on Saturday. I figured this would be a good place for people to post haves / wanted lists for parts they need or can supply.

Haves:
- Gladiators Translite - $20
- (2) Sets of 4 Williams legs, standard chrome (feet on all, I think)
- 1 Set has 2 new and 2 pretty nice - $25
- 1 Set has 4 well used - $10
- 2 Teal williams pop bumper caps (new) - $3
- 2 Clear Pincab leg cabinet protectors (used) - $free
- 2 Green pincab leg cabinet protectors (used) - $free
- More to be posted once I dig through my stuff

Wants
- Skateball backglass!
- Shadow Plastics

#2 7 years ago

bump to try again!

#3 7 years ago

Bringing a lot of EM parts. GTB score reels, various: steppers, coin doors, coin boxes, coin mechs, lockdown bars (sorry no gtb.), C37 thermometer unit, coin slides, aprons, arches and more. Also project games. Working CC Cinema, nonworking: GTB Gigi, GTB Target Alpha & WMS 8 Ball.
izzy

#4 7 years ago

Izzy, if you have a late model credit unit from C37 or later (has to have a bracket on it like the one pictured below, holds 2 switches in 2 positions), please hang on to it for me. If the bracket is there (mine is missing), you'll have a sale.

Bringing a lot of EM parts. GTB score reels, various: steppers, coin doors, coin boxes, coin mechs, lockdown bars (sorry no gtb.), C37 thermometer unit, coin slides, aprons, arches and more. Also project games. Working CC Cinema, nonworking: GTB Gigi, GTB Target Alpha & WMS 8 Ball.
izzy

Credit_unit_bracket.jpg Bracket_removed.jpg

#5 7 years ago

I'll take a look

#6 7 years ago

didn't see one, but it might be there. I'll hold it if i come across it. also bringing score motor units & drop target units.
izzy

#7 7 years ago

WTD: GTB wedgehead back door. Fits in a metal channel.
izzy

#8 7 years ago

I have some DW mini playfield parts (time Expander) I will bring to the swap

#9 7 years ago

bump

#10 7 years ago

Hoping to find a late 1940's Chicago Coin (empty) backbox, and
a Shanghai backglass. Also legs for a 1932 Mills OFFICIAL.
Will only be there Friday this year.
Steve

#11 7 years ago

I'd love to find nice, usable playfields for our 1965 Williams Alpine Club (Ski Club) and 1964 Williams Zig Zag (Wing Ding.) Anyone have some wall art they'd like to part with?

Would also like a nice Funfest backglass.

Cheers,
Art.

#12 7 years ago

Um, its a little bit of topic....
I am looking to trade my Police Force for an EM.
I have never owned an EM, and would like to add one.
The Police Force is the same condition as the video, except that I printed up the missing artwork where the inlane drop is and put a piece of mylar over it. IMO, it nicer with the mylar, no interferance with play.
Oh yeah, I also hooked up the Insignia external powered sub with the converter, and modded the service port to cut power to the sub when unplugged.
FWIW: I am looking at ~ $800 trade value.

#13 7 years ago

I can bring a Black Knight back glass, far from perfect but presentable. I also have an upper and lower playfield from Black Knight that would be good canidates for playfield restoration. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll send pictures and we can work out a deal

#14 7 years ago

Man Glen Its going to be nice and sad to see the old PF again.Cant wait to see the fixed artwork I am looking for left and right cabinet assem for my FT.mine are jacked up

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-17749.1-1

#15 7 years ago

Dan, hopefully you'll be able to check it out, but to be honest, I won't be able to bring it unless someone wants to do a trade. I gotta get a nice size truck for next year, things will be so much easier

#16 7 years ago

Also looking for a Gottlieb King Pin playfield. I just offered to restore my buddy's grandfather's old King Pin and it probably has the worst playfield that I've ever touched. This game was really played hard!

PM me if you can bring one!

#17 7 years ago

Bump for this weekend!

Someone must want a Gladiators Translite!

#18 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice ORIGINAL Wizard backglass they'd be willing to bring out?

#19 7 years ago

Shoot I forgot shot in the dark I need yellow lightning flippers as well

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Shoot I forgot shot in the dark I need yellow lightning flippers as well

Check this other thread on here, not PAGG but they will ship http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-lightening-bolt-flipper

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside