(Topic ID: 27540)

Parts For Sale. Can Bring to Expo. Updated prices and pics.

By TomGWI

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Bongiorno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Items no longer available.

#2 11 years ago

Also have some WPC coin doors and legs lying around if someone is looking for some cheap stuff.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Also have some WPC coin doors and legs lying around if someone is looking for some cheap stuff.

WPC meaning after 1992? or williams in general? Looking for late 70's early 80's coin doors big time!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Tom, I will take some WPC coin doors for cheap if they are fixable/useable.

LMK

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

WPC meaning after 1992? or williams in general? Looking for late 70's early 80's coin doors big time!

Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yes they are WPC but they are reimport doors. They are single slot doors. They have the service buttons on them and wiring.

I'd sell for $25 each or best offer.

#6 11 years ago

I also have 5 lockdown bars that I would let go for $25 each. They have some scratches but not bad. I have another lockdown bar that was welded on it looks like with 2 buttons on the otherside. That one would be $20. These came off of Williams/Bally games from the 90s. They are standard size.

#7 11 years ago

I won't be at Expo, but I'll take that WPT mini playfield if you're willing to ship it. I'm pretty sure I have your old WPT anyway.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

I won't be at Expo, but I'll take that WPT mini playfield if you're willing to ship it. I'm pretty sure I have your old WPT anyway.

PM Sent

#9 11 years ago

WPT mini playfield Sold.
    Flipper Boards Sold.
    T2 ship - waiting for payment.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

If you want to pay Tom in advance I could always bring it back to the cities.

#11 11 years ago

PM sent

#12 11 years ago

WPT mini playfield Sold.
    Flipper Boards Sold.
    Batman Slingshot plastics Sold.
    T2 ship - Sold.

#13 11 years ago

Updated pricing and pictures of lockdown bars and coin doors posted.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from haunted1:

If you want to pay Tom in advance I could always bring it back to the cities.

I appreciate the offer- I think he's shipping it out today though. Have fun at Expo!

#15 11 years ago

WPT mini playfield - Sold. Shipped.
    Flipper Boards - Sold. Delivery at Expo.
    Batman Slingshot plastics - Sold. Shipped.
    T2 ship - Sold. Shipped.
    The PIG - Sold. Shipped.

#16 11 years ago

WPT Manual is Spoken for.

#17 11 years ago

2 lockdown bars and a coin door spoken for.

Last call for expo.

#18 11 years ago

Bump. Rec'd my order today. Prompt shipping and even refunded a couple bucks because shopping was less than expected. Thanks Tom.

#19 11 years ago

No problem Tony.

3 months later
    #20 11 years ago

Do you still have a wpc coin door?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parts-for-sale-can-bring-to-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.