photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
image.jpg
image-132.jpg
image.jpg
image-314.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

It's dirty and the cabinet is rough but the game is complete and everything is for sale.
The only parts not available are the playfield glass, right side rail and lockdown bar (because they're all missing).
PM me your needs and contact info and I will send photos.
Thanks!
I will update thread with parts that have been sold. If you don't see it already sold, it's still available.

*Apron has been sold
*Playfield posts have been sold
*Flippers, flipper shafts and plastic bushings have been sold
*Slingshot plastics have been sold.
*Pop bumper coils, mounts, stops and plungers have been sold.
*Flipper coils, stops, mounts, plungers, links, pawl and leaf switches have been sold.
*Slingshot mechs and coils have been sold.
*Coindoor has been sold
*Coin chutes have been sold
*Coin plate has been sold
*Score reels have been sold

image-314.jpgimage-314.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-132.jpgimage-132.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

PM Sent

#3 9 years ago

Thanks shimoda. I just sent you an email.

#4 9 years ago

Added photos and responded to PMs.

#5 9 years ago

Apron has been sold

#6 9 years ago

Playfield posts have been sold

#8 9 years ago

I think I've followed up on all the PMs. Still lots of great parts here including coin door, chime unit, and everything under the playfield and in the head. If you send me your needs along with your email address, I can send you a photo of the part.

#9 9 years ago

Flippers, flipper shafts and plastic bushings have been sold.

#10 9 years ago

Slingshot plastics are tentatively spoken for.
I broke the right side flipper pawl so it's no longer available, but the left one is unmolested

#11 9 years ago

Packages dropped off at the post office today. Thanks for letting me help out with needed parts

#12 9 years ago

Pop bumper coils, mounts, stops and plungers have been spoken for.
Flipper coils, stops, mounts, plungers, links, pawl and leaf switches have been spoken for.

I added a few pics of the underside of the playfield and backbox.

#13 9 years ago

Second round of packages sent out today. Sold items updated above. Still lots of good stuff left. PM me what you need. Thanks.

#14 9 years ago

Pop bumper, flipper and slingshot mechs and coils have been sold. Still lots of good underplayfield and cabinet parts. Shoot me a PM with what you need and I'll send you photos.

#15 9 years ago

Parts sold list updated. Most of the topside has been stripped but there are still lots of good parts left, including:

>Lockdown bar (missing 1 end cap)
>Complete playfield "spin-disc" feature -includes all relevant topside plastic & entire under playfield mechanism
>Metal pieces from back of playfield (the large curved metal pieces & metal bars that go underneath them)
>Bell
>Ball shooter
>Ball trough, coil and mechanism
>All relays and cabinet logic
>Metal pieces that connect to shooter lane
>Lots of other miscellaneous parts both large and small

PM me your needs and I'll do what I can to help out.

photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG
photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG

3 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

I've updated the parts sold list in the original post. Lots of good stuff left on this old gal. See the post just above this one for some of the parts still available. PM with your needs and I'll be happy to help.

#17 9 years ago

Score reels have been sold and will soon be off to the UK. The ball in play reel (or is it a replay reel) is still available along with lots of other great parts. Only those parts indicated in the original post have been spoken for. Let me know what you need.

#18 9 years ago

Interested in this part....

Complete playfield "spin-disc" feature -includes all relevant topside plastic & entire under playfield mechanism

......please let me know price including shipping to PA 15068. Thanks.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Interested in this part....
Complete playfield "spin-disc" feature -includes all relevant topside plastic & entire under playfield mechanism
......please let me know price including shipping to PA 15068. Thanks.

Thanks for the interest. I have PM'd you with the details.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parting-out-gottlieb-world-fair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.