Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MrRochie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I am parting out a FLYING ACES, exactly like STAR EXPLOERER, CB CHARLIE, and DEMOLITION DERBY, just different playfield artwork. I'm guessing some of the parts are a bit weird/unique so I thought somebody would enjoy grabbing these. I would like to do it as a package deal, so whoever is interested would be getting all of the parts from under the playfield and in the head. FYI, board has small crack, and I don't know if it works, so it should be considered as parts only too. Hopefully this parts lot is exactly what somebody is looking for!
--Ed

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

FYI- it is NOT the flying aces that Genco linked in this thread. MINE is the home version/nob-commercial by sentinel

3 years later
#4 5 years ago

I need the bottom sound board.

#5 5 years ago

Seriously? A 3 year old thread.

PM the guy, don’t reopen it.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Mpellicano:

I need the bottom sound board.

Sorry.... those parts are long since gone... but I often come across those Home version games. If I do, I will try to remember to let you know.

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

My Star Explorer needs the board that would control the scoring on the bonus rollover switch on the upper left .. (siren on and score keeps adding up by 1000 points doesn't stop) Let me know team.. If I can't get it going I may either part it out or gut it and use the cabinet for a mini virtual pin. I know those are not considered a real machine but my options are slim.. My grandkids loved playing on this guy till it broke. THANKS ALL!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parting-out-a-flying-aces?hl=mpellicano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.