You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN6149.JPG
dscn6139.JPG
DSCN6152.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I am parting out another Flash. Had serious cabinet damage. Here is a list of what is for sale:
1. Flash BG fair condition 95.00 shipped.
2 Complete Board Set including CPU with Flash Roms, Driver, Power Supply and Sound Board 150.00 shipped.
3. Williams Coin Door in nice shape 50.00 shipped.
4. Complete display set with 4 displays and master display 100.00 shipped.
5. Transformer 40.00 shipped.
6. Lockdown Bar in nice shape 40.00 shipped.
7. Complete Plastics set including Bumper Caps 50.00 shipped.
8. Populated PF in Super condition 100.00 plus shipping.
I accept paypal.
Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

I remember when Flash was brand new. It appeared up The Aussies, a world of sit down video games like Pleiads, about 20 pinnys and Space Invaders against the walls. Flash was in the back corner and the lightening bolt sounds and flashes across the play field were awsome. 20 years later I had the backglass on my wall in London. Hope your parts find good homes.

#3 11 years ago

we used to operate those (when I was a baby) most weeks were $450-$650. Sometimes the coin chutes would back up from being completely full. SR at his best! Jpop

#4 11 years ago

Those were the days. Here are a couple pics of the parts

DSCN6152.JPGDSCN6152.JPG dscn6139.JPGdscn6139.JPG DSCN6149.JPGDSCN6149.JPG

#5 11 years ago

I would humbly ask to buy the small one-way wire gate that prevents the ball from going down the lane to the left of the most left pop bumper. I live my Flash and remember when the defunct arcade chain called. ' Dream Machine' had both a Flash and a Sharp Shooter next to each other! Good times man....good times! Thanks in advance~ SpOoKs

1 week later
#6 11 years ago

Hey did you sell the parts mike? Not too disimilar to AC/DC this pin. Can I have the bumper tops and the lightening bolt in the middle please thanks =DD=

#7 11 years ago

This pin has my hands-down vote for "worst artwork on a good playing machine" award. Looks like they got an 7th grader to do it.

#8 11 years ago

Do you have any shots of the BG? Mine has a lot of cosmetic problems, but I love this game..

#9 11 years ago

Do you still have the pf?

2 months later
#11 11 years ago

I just bought a Blackout that someone tried to break into. I need the bottom door frame piece off of the cabinet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Brook Township, NJ
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Woolwich Township, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parting-out-a-flash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.