Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am parting out a Big Deal. Here are the items still available for
sale:
1. Coin Door 70.00 shipped.
2. Chime Mech. complete and working 60.00 shipped.
3. Apron 40.00 shipped.
4. Plastics including Pop Bumper Caps 40.00 shipped.
5. Lockdown Bar 40.00 shipped.
7. Drop Target Assy. 40.00 shipped.
8. Transformer 45.00 shipped.
Lots of misc. mechanical playfield and head parts. Contact me for
prices.
Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

Hello mikeincali I'm very interested in buying some of your parts but I need to know the year of the machine you are selling parts from as Williams made a Big Deal in 1963 and 1977 ...
I need parts from 1977

1 month later
#4 10 years ago

Mike,
I am looking for a part to my Big Deal 1977. In the horseshoe, there is a long plastic (clear) piece that guides the ball thru the horseshoe and prevents it from returning to be re-shot. Also, in front of the horseshoe there are 2 posts with Mini Post Rubbers on them. Do you have these parts still left on your machine?
Hal

10 months later
#5 10 years ago

I was just wondering if you have any parts left for sale?

#6 10 years ago

Mostly all gone. I am parting a Williams Lady Luck if you could use any mechanical parts from there, let me know.

#7 10 years ago

I am mainly looking for match stepper unit.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from beini:

I am mainly looking for match stepper unit.

I have that still available. Contact me for details.

9 months later
#9 9 years ago

Not any chance any of these parts are still available? Looking for some play field plastics for this machine as well as flippers.

10 months later
#10 8 years ago

I know it's a longshot posting this here, but I need the Big Deal target that is up by the "horseshoe". Should anyone reading this happen to have one for sale, I'm here. Thanks for taking the time to read a two year old thread!!!

4 years later
#11 3 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I have that still available. Contact me for details.

Just checking to see if you still have Big Deal parts available. In particular, I'm looking for the plastic lane guide in the left upper orbit. Thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parting-a-williams-big-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.