• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by schrace7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7329 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

Parting a Fish Tales, let me know what you need

Added: 2016-12-14 Ended: December 22nd, 2016
Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 100 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Parting a fish tales unfortunately. I'm keeping the salvagable boards and coils but everything else is open. Most of the metal underneath is really rusted but some might be usable. Let me know what you need and we can figure out a price that works for everyone. Thanks!

Item photos

IMG_7329 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Advance, NC, US

Seller insights

These are The_Director's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to The_Director's stats page

#2 5 years ago

how much for the boat ramp plastics(specifically the right one) and the fishing rod plastic? The playfield looks to be decent for a FT would love to try and pick that up but i figure shipping would kill that deal.

#3 5 years ago

I could use the casting handle (ball launch).

#4 5 years ago

How much for the transformer, switch/power box and associated wiring?

Thanks!

#5 5 years ago

How much for the little girl? I want to buy the little girl.

#6 5 years ago

How much for the backbox light board and thewiring that goes with it? Mine was infested with stinky little rodents.

#7 5 years ago

What condition is the mini boat playfield?

I'd be interested in that if in good condition.

#8 5 years ago

Received a good deal of PMs and comments here. Bear with me, I'll try to go through and get prices to everyone in order they were received for each part as some parts have been requested by multiple people. I'll try to respond to everyone by the end of the weekend. Thanks for the interest and I'll be back with everyone ASAP.

#9 5 years ago

Out of curiosity, what was originally wrong with it? At a glance, it looked restorable.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Out of curiosity, what was originally wrong with it? At a glance, it looked restorable.

Pretty much every part underneath including all lamp sockets and coil brackets are heavily rusted. The bottom of the cabinet has fallen out completely and its water logged on the bottom edges a little. No translite or glass, MPU is heavily corroded, most of the top side screws and metal are rusted out, though the habitrails could be salvaged. Was also missing DMD controller board. It's just a mess. Whereas that TOTAN I had for sale (this is in worse condition than it underneath) is a high enough value game to save as a labor of love, with all the parts, you'd spend a ton of money and even more time to save this and it probably wouldn't be justifiable.

I will say, the playfield is actually pretty decent for a FT. It's a shame it was allowed to sit in such humid condition like it did

#11 5 years ago

How are the sides of the cabinet? Fade on front isnt too bad. Also, what would you ask for the wireforms? Thanks

#12 5 years ago

I guess you answered my question about the cabinet while I was typing! How much would the habitrails (wireforms) be? Thanks

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Pretty much every part underneath including all lamp sockets and coil brackets are heavily rusted. The bottom of the cabinet has fallen out completely and its water logged on the bottom edges a little. No translite or glass, MPU is heavily corroded, most of the top side screws and metal are rusted out, though the habitrails could be salvaged. Was also missing DMD controller board. It's just a mess. Whereas that TOTAN I had for sale (this is in worse condition than it underneath) is a high enough value game to save as a labor of love, with all the parts, you'd spend a ton of money and even more time to save this and it probably wouldn't be justifiable.
I will say, the playfield is actually pretty decent for a FT. It's a shame it was allowed to sit in such humid condition like it did

Oh well, can't save em all, I guess

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Sounds better than the sf2 I saved. Value is inconsequential a lot of it just boils down to if someone wants to take on a large project with no payoff.

#15 5 years ago

Think I've replied to everyone. If I missed someone -- hit me back up.

Thanks!

#16 5 years ago

How much for the habitrails?

#17 5 years ago

how much for the Stretch the Truth assembly? For some reason my Total Lie bulb doesn't light no matter what I do.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!