You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
gtb-a1843 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Can someone help me with two part numbers for a High Hand? I broke the shoulder bolt on the ball count unit. I just got it and don’t have a manual yet.

I’d also like to order one for the credit unit since that needs to come apart to and will probably break. I’m not sure if they are the same or not.

Thanks!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#4 1 year ago

I found it. Looks like the ball count unit is the A1059 and the credit unit is A1058. Maybe the correct term is shoulder screw and I said bolt?

pasted_image (resized).jpeg

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from edednedy:

Spyderturbo007, It looks like the nut is still on the broken screw in your first photo. If you don't remove the nut from the back side before turning the shoulder screw, you'll break it every time.

It is. I was actually trying to take the nut off when it snapped.

This is my first experience with shoulder bolts. It appears as though they aren’t supposed to be tight? Even with a little bit of Teflon lube, when I tighten them the arms don’t move.

Looks like I get it to where things can still pivot and then lock it down with the nut. Is that right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside