(Topic ID: 155155)

Part ID/where to buy!

By PjM

3 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PjM
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).


#1 3 years ago

I am not sure what this part is called, pivot plate! But I am not finding it or not identifying it well enough to find to buy. It is off or for a Williams game BSD. Part is on the inside of the cab. Thanks


#2 3 years ago

Hey PJ
The part you are looking for is 01-11408 plate-spacer. Marco has it in stock.

#3 3 years ago

Thank you very much.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside