Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240317_111524_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240317_124533_Chrome.jpg
whirlwind_ramp_socket.jpg
Whirlwind_4_Piece_Ramp_Set (resized).jpg
#1 4 months ago

Looking for the the clear 906 PCB boards that attached to the ramp, which the also have the dome holder attached..

Looking for the proper name or part ,need to replace several , thanks in advance...

Rob
Whirlwind_4_Piece_Ramp_Set (resized).jpgWhirlwind_4_Piece_Ramp_Set (resized).jpg

#2 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Looking for the the clear 906 PCB boards that attached to the ramp, which the also have the dome holder attached..
Looking for the proper name or part ,need to replace several , thanks in advance...

It's documented in the manual.

whirlwind_ramp_socket.jpgwhirlwind_ramp_socket.jpg

Not directed at OP (it's not just you): why don't people (in general) on this forum RTFM? A lot of the technical and part number questions asked on this forum can be answered by R(ing)TFM.

#3 4 months ago

Thanks ...

Greatly appreciated!

#4 4 months ago

The confusion and why I reached out looks like 906 with clips will not work gor the new ramps

Looks like I need the complete assembly, will get a better grasp when ramps arrive .

Screenshot_20240317_111524_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240317_111524_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240317_124533_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240317_124533_Chrome.jpg
#5 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

The confusion and why I reached out looks like 906 with clips will not work for the new ramps
Looks like I need the complete assembly, will get a better grasp when ramps arrive .

Just take the mounting receptacle off your old ramp.

If the mounting receptacle is missing then you may need a more "creative" solution. If you're unable to find the receptacle by itself, you may have to do more research.

I believe The Addams Family and/or Indiana Jones have similar flashers with domes. I can't remember how they are mounted to the ramps.

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Just take the mounting receptacle off your old ramp.

Again great advice ...
But this Whirlwind came to me in a lot of pieces, missing more than it probably came with ...

However it will be an other Whirlwind saved when done ...
Thanks again Victor

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
High Point, NC
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.