Topic Stats

• 682 posts
  • 141 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ericpinballfan
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6AFE8B56-773D-41C2-9240-29913F5CC662 (resized).png
    31290C92-E2CA-43DF-A7EB-0901B4369965 (resized).jpeg
    AA6069BB-D862-48C2-A2CF-90E5174CA2BF.gif
    Screenshot_20210904-095913.jpg
    99224E27-8DA3-4452-8E1A-A08314601F85 (resized).jpeg
    zzzz !! cb0f5ed04727bfd829130cbfb9669315 (resized).jpg
    DF9C52E0-F3A7-4585-AC7B-7361FC9AAC03.gif
    2D11588A-B5D1-4818-8F79-2730623F1F16.gif
    DA44FB84-66AA-4A64-81CC-96885E4EF557.gif
    5D44BEF6-61E7-4770-9258-F108096447FB (resized).jpeg
    Liam (resized).jpg
    ED81B905-81DA-46D3-8A87-E14545ABDEAC.gif
    9C18F2D0-8FA0-4970-AFEC-037CF67BE021.gif
    B5EDD496-CF94-4D36-BC28-69CB2BA9FC8D.gif
    6999C99C-A012-4C32-B4E8-9BA073568AD5.gif
    255E949A-B7DA-4EB0-93CC-37F7B1F8145A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider holminone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#439 3 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

I’m the OP for the original thread. The reason that I requested that it be closed is because several people were posting addresses, a picture of a home, a truck etc. along with suggestions that people take a gang of friends to pay Jonathan a “visit”, suggesting violence.
    My original thread was created for the purpose of making us all aware of what Jonathan had done and as a warning to others to beware. I also wanted to pressure Jonathan to finally pay each of us back. He and I have been communicating since the original thread was open. He is fully aware that if he doesn’t follow through with getting each and every one of us repaid all of the monies owed us in a timely fashion, I will work with all parties involved, his local police, the department of justice and possibly the FBI and he will be arrested.
    This has prompted him to first, pay me a significant amount of the money that he owes me and to provide me with documentation outlining a payment plan for the remainder. He is also contacting all others involved and doing the same. I have been in contact with some of the affected parties and am working as a go-between if they are dissatisfied with what Jonathan is doing for them.
    Another reason I wanted the thread closed is that some were attempting to point fingers at pinball distributors, speculating that they may have been involved with his scheme. To put that speculation to rest, I can tell you that the pins that Jonathan sold me did not all come from one source. Let’s not screw over legitimate distributors by starting a witch hunt that may cause them problems. We don't need to screw up any pinball distributor’s businesses because of one bad actor’s actions.
    I have to say that I was disappointed by some of the attacks that were posted within a thread that I created in an attempt to expose a problem in our community and to help those involved.
    Believe it or not, Jonathan never asked me to delete the post. And I wouldn’t do that even if he paid me twice what he owed me. I am an honorable person attempting to resolve my issue with him and help the others who he has hurt.
    Let’s stop piling on and get this problem resolved. Please be patient and not throw gasoline on a fire.
    I won’t be posting anything else in this thread except for confirmed resolutions when the affected parties are made whole, or conversely, actions taken against Jonathan if he fails to do so.
    Thank you.
    Bill Clement

What’s sad Bill is the money is GONE. It’s already spent on consumables and depreciating assets. So there is no way and no intention to pay ALL people back in full. At best he can buy more time by appeasing people like yourself with something and perhaps a few will get everything.

What’s sad is enabling this man’s behavior. He’s done the crime and he needs to pay the price for his choices.

#446 3 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Victims in this case are the people playing by the rules in an unfair market situation.

I couldn’t find or follow the unfair market situation in all the noise. In the last thread it was stated the scammer was on Stern’s website as an authorized distributor.

What exactly is the unfair martlet situation and what does it have to do with this scammer’s Ponzi scheme and stealing money? If the idea is he was selling new games on the cheap, all it means he was adding fuel and momentum to the scheme. Deliver a bunch at a small loss then bam, start screwing people once the orders flow in and kick the cans down the road.

Isn’t that what happened? Seems the simplest explanation but again maybe I missed something.

#447 3 years ago

And for the record. Snaroff is arguably the smartest most accomplished individual on pinside. No question. I say it with all seriousness. I would carefully rethink your position if you found yourself on the opposite side of his position.

#461 3 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks, Don. I appreciate your support and hope you are loving Jurassic Park! Nothing better than having other players/collectors who know me and have done business with me vouch for me! The lack of empathy in social media is depressing sometimes. Helps to occasionally bump into someone that actually knows who you are and what you stand for.

Anytime. I got your back. And Jurassic Park is fabulous! Loving it- it’s even gotten my wife to play (she actively goes to the machine turns it on and plays for sometimes as much as 45 minutes...). Your boy’s perspective on Tron and your recent comments on r&m and selling your DI has got me thinking...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider holminone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/part-2-beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa-?tu=holminone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.