Topic Stats

• 682 posts
  • 141 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ericpinballfan
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6AFE8B56-773D-41C2-9240-29913F5CC662 (resized).png
    31290C92-E2CA-43DF-A7EB-0901B4369965 (resized).jpeg
    AA6069BB-D862-48C2-A2CF-90E5174CA2BF.gif
    Screenshot_20210904-095913.jpg
    99224E27-8DA3-4452-8E1A-A08314601F85 (resized).jpeg
    zzzz !! cb0f5ed04727bfd829130cbfb9669315 (resized).jpg
    DF9C52E0-F3A7-4585-AC7B-7361FC9AAC03.gif
    2D11588A-B5D1-4818-8F79-2730623F1F16.gif
    DA44FB84-66AA-4A64-81CC-96885E4EF557.gif
    5D44BEF6-61E7-4770-9258-F108096447FB (resized).jpeg
    Liam (resized).jpg
    ED81B905-81DA-46D3-8A87-E14545ABDEAC.gif
    9C18F2D0-8FA0-4970-AFEC-037CF67BE021.gif
    B5EDD496-CF94-4D36-BC28-69CB2BA9FC8D.gif
    6999C99C-A012-4C32-B4E8-9BA073568AD5.gif
    255E949A-B7DA-4EB0-93CC-37F7B1F8145A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dexter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 3 years ago
    Quoted from ucsbaviator:

Thanks! So game exchange is taking deposits on Iron Maiden. Would this be legit since they are a reputable dealer?

JJ at CO Game Exchange is one of the best in the business. Buy (deposit) with Confidence.

#206 3 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

Little Shop Of Games is also an awesome well-established distributor with a stellar reputation.

+1 for Marshall and LSOG

#209 3 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Eh, I must have caught them on a bad day then. I was ready to buy a game last fall. Called, was told they would check their stock...didn't get a call back for 2 weeks.
    I bought the game elsewhere in the meantime. But it sounds like I am an outlier from what I hear from other folks.

Jody - sorry to hear that. No excuse for not following up - but do think that is not typical.

#299 3 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Just to clear things up, since snaroff has mentioned me a couple time in the previous thread and this one, we have sold one machine total EVER to Jonathan. It was a hobbit I believe and it was sold to him personally.
    There has never been another sale to him or his company since. The entire rick and morty situation caught both spooky and myself off guard. When snaroff called me out of the blue and told he had a game on order with me through asoa i was frustrated at the least. First off, all of our rick and Morty machines were numbered and accounted for. There were no Jonathan's or Asoa games on my list. To think someone was out there using my GOOD name to steal money from people was (is) sickening.
    We know 95% of our customers on a first name basis and have a very good reputation.
    I truly hope that the mention of my company in this thread has not made anyone think there was any association with asoa, as I can assure you there is none.

I bought my R&M BSE from Chris at King Pin Games and it was a flawless and easy transaction! King Pin Games ROCKS!

It is good to buy a WISCONSIN game from a WISCONSIN dealer!

#482 3 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Authorized dealers sold JD/ASOA the machines in the first place...the NIB games I received were not stolen or noteworthy.
    Go read my Profile reviews...flawless. JD/ASOA's Profile reviews were even better in the timeframe I did business with him!
    I see you don't even have Profile reviews. No collection. Just joined Pinside less than 1 year ago. I'll quote Rick once again..."I'm sorry, but your opinion means very little to me."

Hilarious! paynemic has your number...just read his post.

I have never used the Block Pinsiders function before this tread but have "Ignored user comment" for many now. Life is too short for such negativity.

#493 3 years ago
    Quoted from twenty84:

Enough already

This is all see now

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    4 months later
    #591 2 years ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

I am the OP of the original thread: “Beware of Jonathan Demare / ASOA” which was locked due to a lynch mob mentality that was developing in that thread. This thread was opened to continue the discussion in a more civil manner.
    Today Jonathan made his final payment to me and no longer owes me any of the money that I had given him for pinball machines.
    If you are unfamiliar with my original situation, please feel free to read the original thread.

This is GREAT news Bill! Thanks for sharing.

#593 2 years ago

I personally would 100%.

#594 2 years ago
    Quoted from cpr9999:

Just curious where you stand today - would you order another game from ASOA? Just happy to get your money back? Etc.

I personally would 100%.

1 year later
    #668 1 year ago
    Quoted from crwjumper:

I got a call today from a guy in N.Y. Who Jonathan is courting to invest $100,000 in an arcade venture. Before investing the money however, he thought that it would be a good idea to get any information he could on his potential new business partner.
    He did a google search on Jonathan Demare and found my original thread and this one.
    Looks like Jonathan is back to his old tricks again. He must believe that the dust has settled after him lying low for a while and the time is right to jump back into “the game”.
    When the potential investor reached out to me I thought about what I should tell him.
    I remembered how nice Jonathan was and almost felt pity for him until I also remembered how he used his smooth tongue to make dear friends of me and then attempt to steal over $150,000 from me and another 15 of his Pinside “friends”.
    I thought back and remembered the many months (actually over 2 years) of anguish that I went through and how angry, sad, upset and financially stung we all felt over those two years when he had taken all of our money and refused to give any of it back or to deliver the pins he had promised us.
    I remembered all of the lies and stalling B.S. he told me whenever I was able to contact him.
    I remembered how many sleepless nights and days of mental anguish I endured over how he had stolen so much from me.
    I thought about how many times my wife and I argued over the money that I had lost by trusting him.
    I remembered that some of my fellow Pinsiders also had marital problems and almost family breakups over this thief taking advantage of us.
    The potential investor and I talked for a bit.

Jonathan has ALWAYS made everything right. I am not sure the need to open back up an old thread where you clearly stated that everyone that was owed ANYTHING was paid back in full.

Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m very close to paid back in full. I think I have like $4k left and he pays me $1k perfectly on time every month.
    Like everyone else, I am pleased to be reporting this and I think it shows some character that he did the right thing.

Quoted from Aniraf:

As of today, I have been fully paid back! Thank you to everyone who provided valuable comments and PMs. Thank you to Jonathan for following handling this the right way.

Quoted from crwjumper:

Finally. It was a fight, but no doubt worth it.[quoted image]

#677 1 year ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

Stop shilling for this scumbag. You must have gotten a lot of great "deals" from Jonathan since you are always around to defend him.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa?tu=Dexter

Most of my games have nothing to do with Jonathan. Many distributors can vouch for that. I consider Jonathan a friend and believe he has made right any wrong he once did. But keep throwing stones...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dexter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/part-2-beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa-?tu=dexter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.