7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Its_me_aj
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hello everyone. I bought a pretty clean paragon in non working condition and I'm trying to get it going again. The mpu was rebuilt by Barakandl and the solenoid driver. Oats and rectifier board are both brand new along with the female plugs on the rectifier board. We were able to get the game to boot up and go in attract mode and start a game but no solenoids work except for the coin lockout and knocker. Every switch scores points like they should but that's about it. I checked all my test pints for correct voltage and everything tests where they should. I also checked the fuse under the play field and it test ok out of the game, and I also tried a new one just for safe measures. Still nothing. The only issue I have not got around to doing is fixing the right side flippers. The solenoids are missing but I figured it would still allow everything else to work. Does this need to be a complete circuit for all the solenoids to work? What other things can I check?

#4 7 years ago

Yes,the right side flippers are missing the solenoids completely. I wasn't sure if that would play a part in nothing working at all or not

#7 7 years ago

Problem solved!!!! Not having anything connected to the right flippers caused none of the solenoids to work. It must require a complete circuit?

Everything is working great and playing like it should!!! Thanks for all the help!

#9 7 years ago

I really appreciate it. I was completely stumped on this. It makes sense though after thinking about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountainside, NJ
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paragon-no-solenoids-w-new-parts?tu=its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.