75AECCBB-1E04-481C-8B3B-CDC54797526C (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20211102-213436_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211024-171409_Messages (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211024-171400_Messages (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211024-172548_Messages (resized).jpg
34DEF886-818F-444D-9B19-1AC93A06287D (resized).jpeg
1C305A5C-0692-4E5F-B0C0-EEB12D6697F6 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #103 Sound Board Pins/Wires - Photos Posted by BC_Gambit (7 years ago)

Post #183 Rectifier Board - J1, J2 & J3 wire photos Posted by Cheddar (6 years ago)

Post #269 Mini Flipper - Stock Black Lettering Posted by Captive_Ball (5 years ago)

Post #274 Cabinet Stencils - Pinball Pimp Posted by Captive_Ball (5 years ago)

Post #287 Bally Flipper Bat - Pinball Life Posted by Captive_Ball (5 years ago)

Post #301 Bally AS-2518-18 Rectifier Board - Wiring Key Photos Posted by zombywoof (5 years ago)

Post #384 Removing Metal Spacers from Plastics Posted by Captive_Ball (4 years ago)

Post #515 MPU J3 Connector Photos Posted by Captive_Ball (3 years ago)

Post #608 Mini Flipper - Buy it at PBR Posted by meSz (3 years ago)

Post #622 Saucer coil stop = A-61330 Posted by Captive_Ball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GeoKansas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#826 1 year ago

Greetings fellow Paragonians,

I had recently purchased my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE pin. This is a nostalgic and endearing machine to me for several reasons. 1.) I played it back in my college youth rigorously. Very challenging pin for the day. 2.) I won the dorm pinball championship on this pin.

Having said that, this baby needs special attention. When I brought it home, I played the hell out of it. The lower right upper second flipper would stick and shake. I put a new rebuild kit on that flipper, but now it won't function. I began looking throughout the machine and discovered a rotten, wrecked rectifier board. Ugh. I am sure there are a lot of other things going on with it, but perseverance and patience will eventually get me to a nirvana state of euphoria.

As you can see by the photos attached, the pin is of moderate condition. I have a long way to go to perfect this sentimental prize.

I just thought I'd pop by and let you know I appreciate this forum. I hope to learn a lot here and the quirks this baby may have. Right now it's not in use. I am in the process of converting the old rectifier to an XPin after the hack job that had been done to it. As you can see, the white pin connector is broken in half.

— Geo

PS — I will be catching up on all the post in the next few days. I am an artist/graphic designer by trade and have recently retired. Working part-time here and there.

Geos_Paragon (resized).jpgParagon Rectifier Board (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GeoKansas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside