You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fly-carnival_queen-1 (resized).jpg
20170514_165651 (resized).jpg
20170514_165807 (resized).jpg
20170514_165624 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okorange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

This is one of about 20+ machines I rescued from the landfill some time ago. It had been sitting 40 years. Fully restored and ready for folks to enjoy it at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown next month.

20170514_165624 (resized).jpg20170514_165624 (resized).jpg

20170514_165807 (resized).jpg20170514_165807 (resized).jpg

20170514_165651 (resized).jpg20170514_165651 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Thanks. Dennis, that's a Touchdown at the end of the line. Also, there's a Bounty head sitting in the middle of them. I think the Carnival Queen will be next in the work queue. The Show Time will also be coming to the show.

#9 6 years ago

In addition to the five games in the shop, there's three downstairs (Bikini, Gay Time and Sea Island) and about 15 more in storage waiting to be assessed for restoration or parts. Most of those are magic squares - Key West, more Show Times, Beach Time, a couple of Miss Am 57's, Sun Valley. Most of these have rough cabs and glasses so any decision to bring back to life will be a labor of love.

#12 6 years ago

Nick, thanks for posting this link. This was quite a find. I still have all the games. Carnival Queen will be next for my restoration process and I just started on it today. Still looking for games around here despite my backlog.

#15 6 years ago

Nick, the glass is good, but I have an even better one sitting inside in the stack, so that's what will go in once the game is done. I'll get you the photo, probably this weekend. There's a few interesting things about this game. For one, it has the original legs. CQ was (to my knowledge, anyway) the only bingo released with white or cream colored legs. You can see this in the flyer. Also, it has a sticker on the front put there by New Orleans Novelty Company. Looking around my files, but I think this firm was involved in a legal situation along with Ray Maloney in Louisiana regarding the bingos. If I find this citation, I'll post it.

fly-carnival_queen-1 (resized).jpgfly-carnival_queen-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okorange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parade?tu=okorange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.