Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by alveolus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

016233_7[1].jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider driz1847.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 10 years ago

I am a twitch tv broadcaster, and I thought this was really nice. I have a few suggestions. Like someone said earlier, you need to have mods in the channel to kick out spammers. A channel with 700+ viewers needs about 6 mods. Preferably people you know and trust. Also, remember that any video on twitch will automatically delete itself in 7 days if you do not hit the "save forever" button. Very important for archiving purposes. I recommend getting the fastest internet upload speed possible for that area to be able to stream in higher resolutions. I use OBS myself to broadcast, and it is way less resource heavy than other streaming applications, OBS is also free. If I can help in any way, pm me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider driz1847.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papatv-suggestion-thread?tu=driz1847 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.