5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by erichill
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Finals should be streaming any minute from what I hear:

http://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball

#2 5 years ago

Stream is up!

#3 5 years ago

Will it be available later? Would watch but there's some football game or something on right now.

#4 5 years ago

It's supposed to run the duration of the A-division finals. At least a few hours.

#5 5 years ago

Watching now. Final game about to start.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Watching now. Final game about to start.

Keith Elwin = WOW!

#7 5 years ago

It was fun watching the tournament. Thanks to the guys at papatv and players commentary.
    Amazing watching Keith Elwin put up 6+ billion on Dirty Harry and also Robert Gagno putting up 2 or 3 billion on the same game.
    Hilarious watching Teed Off. The commentary was great on that game.

#8 5 years ago

Was anyone else's feed really choppy and flakey? I kept getting video stutters, sometimes it would freeze the video and only the audio would play until I restarted. Never had issues with Twitch on previous live broadcasts.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Was anyone else's feed really choppy and flakey? I kept getting video stutters, sometimes it would freeze the video and only the audio would play until I restarted. Never had issues with Twitch on previous live broadcasts.

Noped worked great on my end. Watched almost all of it. Keith is unstoppable!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Mine would freeze occasionally and the comeback. No choppiness.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Stream was good for me too.

Keith's DH game was epic, but the battle on WH20 that came after was some of the best tournament pinball I've ever seen. Ball 3 was upset, after upset, after upset. I'm actually looking forward to watching it again. Now if only SportsCenter covered pinball highlights...

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from erichill:

Now if only SportsCenter covered pinball highlights...

Hey, you never know. Poker and bowling and billiards all get play. Just needs to be more money involved. The PAPA broadcast is a pretty good package as far as putting things on the screen, maybe needs one more camera on the backbox facing the player for reaction shots.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

maybe needs one more camera on the backbox facing the player for reaction shots

This.

#14 5 years ago

I watched the stream on my tablet while watching football on my TV. Worked great, and I thought that the commentary and play were both exceptional.

#15 5 years ago

Watched it with the Twitch app on the XboxOne, it was nice to be able to watch it on the couch on the big screen.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from cireone:

it was nice to be able to watch it on the couch on the big screen.

Yeah, I Airplayed it over from my laptop to our TV, worked well.

#17 5 years ago

I wish that Twitch supported Chromecast. My Xbox One and PS4 can do Twitch streaming, but I'd love Chromecast for my upstairs TVs.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I wish that Twitch supported Chromecast. My Xbox One and PS4 can do Twitch streaming, but I'd love Chromecast for my upstairs TVs.

Can't you chromecast it from your browser on your laptop, then full screen it? I do that with other embeded video using the chrome browser.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from treborlicec:

Can't you chromecast it from your browser on your laptop, then full screen it? I do that with other embeded video using the chrome browser.

Yeah, you can, but I'd like to be able to cast it from the mobile app from my phone or tablet.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Yeah, you can, but I'd like to be able to cast it from the mobile app from my phone or tablet.

Gotcha. I'm hoping chromecast gets Vudu, crackle, showtime, epix, etc. Love that little thing.

#21 5 years ago

So nice to see them play some different games for a change. While MM and MB are great games can get a bit boring watching these games every tournament. I own a DH and was awesome to see Elwin own one too. Teed Off while not great pinball skills was fun to watch just for the unknown factor of what was going to happen. Good job the tournaments are spaced out as I watched the whole days playoffs live .

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jokercyclone:

While MM and MB are great games can get a bit boring watching these games every tournament.

Funny, I can't even think of the last tournament where I've seen these titles.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    £ 20.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 199.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 18.95
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 50.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside