(Topic ID: 105381)

Papa TV Live! Episode 6- Guess who will be on?

By DiscoDungeon

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NextoPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

PAPA TV Live! Episode 6- Featuring 3 games (Wizard of Oz, The Addams Family, and Faces) with special out of town guests! Wednesday 7pm Eastern. http://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball

No, really...there will be interesting people on from out of town. Come check it out and add your voice to the conversation while its happening.

#2 4 years ago

Billy Mitchell???

#3 4 years ago

FarSight?

#4 4 years ago

Joey Cartagena?

#7 4 years ago

LIONMAN?

#8 4 years ago

Kerins or Sheets maybe?
WOZ and TAF; I'd like more exotic pins. WOZ is OK but I've seen enough TAF in tournaments. How about showing Algar, Apollo 13, Back to the Future, Barracora, Laser Cue and so on in the future? Going down the list of pins you have there are many I'd like to see that don't have a lot of videos made about them.

#9 4 years ago

Hank?!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Hank?!
» YouTube video

To break all the records on all the pins so they have to reset them to factory settings out of shame? Could be an interesting master class but I doubt PAPA pins are set hard enough for him.

#11 4 years ago

Are you guys going to do a Halloween episode? possibly with some spooky themed pins?

#12 4 years ago

I just heard who it will be, and it's surprising:

The ladies who posed for the Bad Girls translite.

#13 4 years ago

Will Koi be playing TAF? That is always entertaining and in a good way.

If you are going to do feats of strength, please include hard body.
Must do more pushups...

#14 4 years ago

Koi playing TAF would be a great thing to watch again and again. Otherwise replace TAF with another game since TAF gameplay vids are aplenty and easily found. Happy to see WoZ being featured though.

#15 4 years ago

"WOZ and TAF; I'd like more exotic pins. WOZ is OK but I've seen enough TAF in tournaments. How about showing Algar, Apollo 13, Back to the Future, Barracora, Laser Cue and so on in the future? Going down the list of pins you have there are many I'd like to see that don't have a lot of videos made about them."

I understand and agree- it is fun to do games not everyone has seen. We are doing TAF because of the Farsight kickstarter, and we are doing WOZ to showcase the new code. Yes, we had WOZ in PAPA A this year, but it was set up very difficult and not much progression was made through the story of the game. As PAPA TV Live progresses, I hope we will be able to showcase a lot of little known games, while still showing the 'big' titles to keep more casual viewers interested.

#16 4 years ago

TAF for the Farsight crowd and its new viewers understood. Way to hopefully grow the viewership.

Really looking towards the WoZ coverage the most.

#17 4 years ago

The Pinball Arcade is a gateway drug. Next thing you know you're pawning stuff and maxing out your credit cards trying to get ahold of the real deal.

#18 4 years ago

I just got an email that it's live. Hope they are just testing, I won't be home until almost 7pm.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

The Pinball Arcade is a gateway drug.

I resemble that remark. LOL

#20 4 years ago

Got to see the whole thing live. Great show. I think a lot of the folks from the Farsight forum will be surfing craigslist today looking for a pinball machine!

They mentioned there will be no PAPA.tv Live! show next week.

#21 4 years ago

Next week PAPATV will be at the CHICAGO PINBALL EXPO. FUN FUN FUN.

#22 4 years ago

And they will be drawing the project pinball raffle winners.. Can't wait!

#23 4 years ago

The PAPAtv show is likely going to be on a two week hiatus. Next week is the Pinball Expo broadcast, and then the following week we'll be off for personal reasons. We'll try to start back up the following week and will give plenty of notice.

#24 4 years ago

When are we going to see the October 8 show posted online for those of us who missed it live?

I really LOVE this broadcast. I watch it every week and learn a lot from it!

#25 4 years ago

The Twitch recording is live. You can access it here:

http://funwithbonus.com/the-wizard-of-salem-massachusetts/

1 week later
#26 4 years ago
Quoted from mhs:

The PAPAtv show is likely going to be on a two week hiatus. Next week is the Pinball Expo broadcast, and then the following week we'll be off for personal reasons. We'll try to start back up the following week and will give plenty of notice.

That will be the 29th. There better be costumes and scary, spooky pins!

Is it possible that gentleman John will make an appearance?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 189.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonton, AB
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
€ 3.70
$ 14.95
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Denton, TX
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.95
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside