Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 327 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    PAPA_tokens.png
    tournay.png
    backed.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chase:

This is so awesome to see! I can't wait to broadcast more!
    Maybe this will be my future!

The set up you had at Pinburgh looked very cool. If you do something like that again before PAPA TV comes into being, my advice is take a few ads for cheap - like $10 - 50. I'd pay a little to get my blog mentioned.

#23 11 years ago

I want to do the $100 blu ray level for the circuit finals, but funds are sort of tied up till end of the month. Hopefully I won't miss out.

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from Snailman:

Alright, alright. If someone is willing to step up with that much dough to fund this awesome cause, and chooses IJ4, I will even agree to watch the tutuorial in its entirety. But must have beer to go with it.
    Nice meeting you at Pinburgh, Molly!

You would need a case of beer and completely free Saturday to watch an IJ4 tutorial.

#80 10 years ago

Will it stay open even after funded? I want to do the $100 level but I can't touch any fun money until the end of the month.

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from iepinball:

It'll be open until May 22nd.

Cool!

2 weeks later
    #239 10 years ago

Threw in my hundred bucker. Prolly just spend it on booze and loose women anyway.

For what it's worth, PAPA is sending 8 t-shirts to the PAGG tourney prize pool and I've got lots of other PAPA swag to give out. Go PAPA!!

#244 10 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is "BAO"?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-tv-kickstarter?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.