Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 327 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    PAPA_tokens.png
    tournay.png
    backed.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago

Donated.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

I want to do the $100 blu ray level for the circuit finals, but funds are sort of tied up till end of the month. Hopefully I won't miss out.

The money doesn't get taken until the Kickstarter is completed so you can pledge now and not worry.

#41 11 years ago

I wish they'd hurry up and stick up videos of the 2 days of broadcast for those that missed it live. I caught the Circuit final but missed all of Sunday's coverage.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Ah chance of putting it on tv in the uk as well as the USA or intact on global television

It's not going to be on TV. It's going to be on the internet. Available everywhere except China possibly...

#60 11 years ago

I wonder how much they'll make by the end. At this rate they might make enough to afford a MOPLE!

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from kidpinballwizard:

I was surprised that there was not a LOTR tutorial!

There are so many commentaried tournament videos of LOTR though that you get pretty much everything you would on one of Bowen's tutorials.

#107 11 years ago

Well PAPA have managed to make the HQ very nice without this Kickstarter so far so I doubt that things like the TVs will never be upgraded just because that isn't specifically included as something to be funded.

Where did the PAPA guys get the money for everything so far anyway? How much is the PAPA facility worth right now?

#126 11 years ago

I think another stretch goal should be to have a European PAPA facility built near my house in South London. EuroPAPA.

1 week later
    #205 10 years ago

It's great to see all this effort being put into the community and Bowen Kerins has contributed a lot and I'm a big fan. His AC/DC rulesheet would be great too since he's good at dissecting, explaining and adds a humourous element too. However, I just don't like the idea of creating a mini Kickstarter for this. I'm sure Bowen doesn't have the time for this as he said but someone else will have the time to make this at some point down the line. I prefer the idea of donating AFTER someone has written a rulesheet or created a tutorial. Isn't that how it's always been? That said Bowen deserves to be rewarded for all his previous rulesheets and if he's willing to accept donations I'd love to show my thanks by bunging him a few quid.

I think the guys at Pinball News deserve a bit of cash too for their hugely detailed reviews of new Stern tables. Martin Ayub I think does them but I'm not 100% sure.

#208 10 years ago

I only posted that in here because the discussion of raising $500 for you to write the AC/DC rulesheet was being discussed in this thread.. I think. Anyway it looks like the fund has been set up anyway so no doubt that money will be raised very quickly given how many people want that rulesheet. I see the money is going to the Pinball Outreach Programme too so that's great.

If I ever get to PAPA when you're there I'll be sure to buy you a drink.

#217 10 years ago

No booze at PAPA? I just assumed...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-tv-kickstarter?tu=chocky909 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.