Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 327 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    PAPA_tokens.png
    tournay.png
    backed.png
    There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 10 years ago

Bump! That final stretch goal reward would be SWEET! Just a few hours left, don't miss the boat. If you already donated, you could always up it a bit...

#302 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rabscuttle:

Bump! That final stretch goal reward would be SWEET! Just a few hours left, don't miss the boat. If you already donated, you could always up it a bit...

Imagine what that would do for exposure!

#303 10 years ago

The app will feature real-time PARS updates? Sweet!

#304 10 years ago

Congratulations PAPA TV! Very cool stuff guys. Thank you.

#305 10 years ago

BOOM! $57,542!

Stretch Goal #5 - $57,500 level - We will develop and release a mobile app for PAPA TV. This cross-platform app will be a unified source of information for competitive players, offering rulesheets, tutorials and gameplay videos, as well as live tournament updates. Future updates may include features such as pinball locators, annotated playfields, ranking information, league features, and more.

So excited to see this one happen.

#306 10 years ago

I was stunned they even made it There and Back Again. Does that mean the app is Valinor? Well played, backers.

#307 10 years ago

hooray!

Stretch Goal #6 IS LIT - All remaining funds raised beyond $57,500 will go towards a professional Web design for PAPA TV, allowing us to bring together the content from the Shoot Here and Here blog, the pinball.org Video Archive, and the new material we produce, into one coherent and professionally-executed presentation.

although they may have to farm out that web design project to the "will work for mountain dew" college students with the whopping $42 in current overage that they have to spend

#308 10 years ago

Moving the needle for pinball to the masses.

Nobody does it better than Bowen!

#309 10 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

"will work for mountain dew"

Sorry, the Pepsi products are for me and my boy. Shasta, only.

#310 10 years ago

Glad to be a part of making this goal. Congrats on achieving the goal.

#311 10 years ago

Holy crap we gained like 50+ backers during the last couple hours?? Congrats!!

#312 10 years ago

Kicked in my $100 finally - took me a while to decide which blu-ray I wanted

#313 10 years ago

It looks like a bunch of us were trying to be the backer that put it over the top. I was close, but someone else got the honour.

So for all us late backers, will we still get the ringtones?

-Jim

#314 10 years ago
    Quoted from heckheck:

It looks like a bunch of us were trying to be the backer that put it over the top. I was close, but someone else got the honour.
    So for all us late backers, will we still get the ringtones?
    -Jim

Yeah, you totally do, you just have to go into the updates tab I think. You should see all backer updates once you are a backer, and that should include links to the ringtones.

#315 10 years ago

I work for Dr Pepper and Bueno bars. +$432 now! Wow, thanks so much everyone.

#316 10 years ago

I'm in - PAPA TV is gonna rock! Great idea!

#317 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rabscuttle:

BOOM! $57,542!
    Stretch Goal #5 - $57,500 level - We will develop and release a mobile app for PAPA TV. This cross-platform app will be a unified source of information for competitive players, offering rulesheets, tutorials and gameplay videos, as well as live tournament updates. Future updates may include features such as pinball locators, annotated playfields, ranking information, league features, and more.
    So excited to see this one happen.

Great for pinball.

#318 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Great for pinball.

Especially for us operators still hanging in there!

#319 10 years ago

Congrats!

#320 10 years ago

Jolt & Dorito's for me. A developer's best friend.

#321 10 years ago

Sorry, I backed Clarissa, while it's great that Bowen expains some things, Clarissa explains it all.

#322 10 years ago

Sorry, I backed Clarissa, while it's great that Bowen expains some things, Clarissa explains it all.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#324 10 years ago

Awesome stuff! What a great community. Well played everyone.

#325 10 years ago

Incredible...

#326 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Jolt & Dorito's for me. A developer's best friend.

Don't forget code pizza!

#327 10 years ago

That's about $1300 to use for the website then. Sounds sweet!

There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-tv-kickstarter/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.