Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 327 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    PAPA_tokens.png
    tournay.png
    backed.png
    There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
    #2 10 years ago

Awesome. I can see it now. The Pinball Circus live.

Well maybe not the Pinball Circus, but still very cool !

LTG : )

#4 10 years ago
    #5 10 years ago

Donated.

#6 10 years ago

Donation sent....This is going to be great!

#7 10 years ago

Bump and a donation for an awesome idea!

#8 10 years ago

Looking forward to more Pinball TV!

... and my t-shirt! Dragons are cool.

#9 10 years ago

I'd like to take a quick moment and urge people to consider donating if you haven't. It's almost impossible to believe, but I've been playing competitively for over 20 years, and have always wanted to see an effort like this take off. If you care about competition pinball at all (especially if you just had a blast at Pinburgh), I'd encourage you to take part.

Oh, and come see me in the rafters at PAPA this year.

#10 10 years ago

Keefer in the rafters!! I just had to pledge just to see that happen.

DONATED!!

#11 10 years ago

This is so awesome to see! I can't wait to broadcast more!

Maybe this will be my future!

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I'd like to take a quick moment and urge people to consider donating if you haven't. It's almost impossible to believe, but I've been playing competitively for over 20 years, and have always wanted to see an effort like this take off. If you care about competition pinball at all (especially if you just had a blast at Pinburgh), I'd encourage you to take part.

Donated $50

Who's with me!

#13 10 years ago

Easily reach 20K... If 100k was the target I would think it would get there as well..

#14 10 years ago

backers
    $8,731
    pledged of $20,000 goal
    days to go

Nearly 1/2 way there.

#15 10 years ago

I'm thinking goal will be reached by the end of the 23rd easily. Woohoo!!

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

backers
    $8,731
    pledged of $20,000 goal
    days to go
    Nearly 1/2 way there.

$8,786 in 2 hours!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Brad200X:

$8,786 in 2 hours!

Who else would have bought the lackey package if you didn't have to clean the bathrooms? lol

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Donated $50

Who's with me!

Cosigned! Looking forward to my Dragon "BAO" shirt.

#20 10 years ago

About the same price as a concert T. I'm curious to see what that looks like.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

Donated $50

Who's with me!

#21 10 years ago

I bet goal is reached within another couple days. The PAPA tutorial videos alone are worth donating, this is icing on the cake.

You know this is how the skateboarding boom started, stacey peralta recorded the first skateboarding video, thought he was going to sell a few hundred copies. Ending up selling thousands. Making PAPA real tournament events could make it a legitimate sport.

*donation sent*

$20k kickstarter by tomorrow

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chase:

This is so awesome to see! I can't wait to broadcast more!
    Maybe this will be my future!

The set up you had at Pinburgh looked very cool. If you do something like that again before PAPA TV comes into being, my advice is take a few ads for cheap - like $10 - 50. I'd pay a little to get my blog mentioned.

#23 10 years ago

I want to do the $100 blu ray level for the circuit finals, but funds are sort of tied up till end of the month. Hopefully I won't miss out.

#24 10 years ago

Just donated.
    I really enjoyed the last webcast. It was very well done and entertaining.
    Now maybe, people can watch me play in Dallas or Houston sometime.

#25 10 years ago

SUPER IMMORTALITY achieved! When PAPA TV takes off I will finally have an excuse to hook my PC up to my big TV.

#26 10 years ago

We went to Pinburgh this year. We left Saturday afternoon and I spent most of the day Sunday watching the coverage. I think this is fantastic for pinball and certainly would plan on watching every scheduled event!!

At 10pm EST they are over 10K... This thing will be funded by 10pm EST Tuesday.

-Steve Ridge
    Louisville, KY

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I look forward to seeing you in the far end mens room stall again. Same time, same place?

#28 10 years ago

I was glued to papa finals this year. Camera angles and quality were excellent. Great Bowen commentary.

I want this to succeed. It will support pinball plus I get a blu ray of the finals. T shirt. And more. Win.

100 donated.

#29 10 years ago

A T-shirt & Token heading my way....Hope everyone who see this donates to a great cause.

#30 10 years ago

I pledged. I enjoyed the broadcasts last week.

I think it was good they set a modest goal. People get excited about campaigns that are achievable.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

When PAPA TV takes off I will finally have an excuse to hook my PC up to my big TV.

I did that for both the Circuit and Pinburgh finals, and the picture was excellent. Must-see TV.

#32 10 years ago

Bump. Well worth donating if you've watched even one Bowen video. Or, if you were sitting in the airport on the way to Pinburgh and were watching circuit finals on your laptop, you should donate. Done.

#33 10 years ago

Less than $3500 to go! New goal: at $25,000, PAPA will construct a broadcast booth for the livestreams at HQ.

#34 10 years ago

Donation sent! Looking forward to watching some live streams!

#35 10 years ago

I'd pay a monthly subscription for premium regular content.... But I think that's a bad idea. The best way to promote pinball is to keep the access as free as possible. That's why the kickstarter is a good idea. People who want to can contribute, but it keeps the the access open and free which is how it should be.

#36 10 years ago

Backed hard.

Loves the PAPA!!!

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

I want to do the $100 blu ray level for the circuit finals, but funds are sort of tied up till end of the month. Hopefully I won't miss out.

The money doesn't get taken until the Kickstarter is completed so you can pledge now and not worry.

#38 10 years ago

Plus it's a credit card. I can understand not wanting to carry a balance but for $25 or $50 or whatever it's probably okay

Quoted from chocky909:

The money doesn't get taken until the Kickstarter is completed so you can pledge now and not worry.

#39 10 years ago

29 days to go and already only about $1400 to goal. The pinball community is awesome!

#40 10 years ago

This is impressive. I'm sure the papa guys never dreamed they'd hit their goal in 1 day.

I have to give Chase a lot of credit here. It was his "proof of concept" last week that really sold this. He made the effort to bring his gear and make it happen. Props!

#41 10 years ago

I wish they'd hurry up and stick up videos of the 2 days of broadcast for those that missed it live. I caught the Circuit final but missed all of Sunday's coverage.

#42 10 years ago

And it's funded...

#43 10 years ago

Just donated the last $106 to fund it and reach their 20k goal

backed.pngbacked.png

#44 10 years ago

Didn't donate much, but every bit helps!

#45 10 years ago

They still need another 5k though to build the video studio at the papa world HQ.

#46 10 years ago

Congrats on passing the line. With only 1 day, this can go really far.

#47 10 years ago

I just was on on there 10 minutes ago and it was only 19,248,

#48 10 years ago

Ah chance of putting it on tv in the uk as well as the USA or intact on global television

#49 10 years ago

Would be great if they did more tutorials for games like ij4 and other games

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Ah chance of putting it on tv in the uk as well as the USA or intact on global television

Internet based I think?

There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-tv-kickstarter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.