(Topic ID: 59431)

PAPA 16 congrats thread that went off the rails

By SteveP3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevep3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

EDIT :
    Bowen Kerins takes the win in PAPA 16. Congratulations Bowen! Really well played. Great players in the final and great commentary made this a really enjoyable experience. Well done, PAPA!

EDIT 2 :
    Wow this goes off the rails in the next 20 posts or so. Popcorn time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball

Check out the tourney live! Complete with color commentary.

#3 10 years ago

Looks like they're approaching the midnight deadline, so some of the usual suspects are trying to cram in some quick games before the night is through. Keith Johnson finished TAF, then Josh Sharpe played; Lyman hit Indy 500 and now is on Johnny Mnemonic. Josh Sharpe now on Metallica.

This is a really great idea, I'm happy to be able to watch some of this!

(EDIT : this post was from Saturday night)

#11 10 years ago

Shot in the dark... but Greg Dunlap maybe? Edit : Nope! Adam Bowman? Edit 2 : Adam Lefkoff!!!

I kinda lost track of who was who at certain points. I could be totally wrong. My fiance was laughing how I was saying the exact same things at the screen that they were saying while watching them play.

#12 10 years ago

Woot, congrats Bowen!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Well, it's rare that anybody puts competitive results or spoilers of any kind in a thread title. That's kinda ridiculous. No problems posting results in a thread, but in the title, that's poor form.

Can't make everyone happy.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

For the sake of others, take the spoiler out of the thread title. It's common courtesy for forum usage. This isn't front page of the local news.

Done. Although it isn't local news, it's front page news to me!

Can we be friends now?

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Can anyone identify the commentator with the more raspy voice, Adam I think was his name? He did a phenomenal job, really enjoyed him.

I think I finally solved this dastardly mystery! Mwuahaha

Adam Lefkoff! He came on just as another fella was retiring for the night on Saturday. I think that's who you meant right? Yeah he was good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevep3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-tv-is-online-check-it-out?tu=stevep3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.