12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pin-tastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

PAPA launched a new version of their site tonight so go check it out at papa.org

#2 12 years ago

Kinda liked the old version better. oh well, progress.

#3 12 years ago

Not bad. It's clean. I also liked the old one better.

#4 12 years ago

As a web designer - This new site is not very user friendly. Putting the navigation below the fold is not a good idea.

#5 12 years ago

I agree the site is a little rough. I think it's ironic that the site is owned by the guy who owns papa. And he owns an internet service provider. So yeah they should have done better.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

As a web designer - This new site is not very user friendly. Putting the navigation below the fold is not a good idea.

agreed

#7 12 years ago

Since they are using php they could have simply built a custom website on top of wordpress or joomla as a CMS, kept the built in functionality and just re-themed the site, and trick it out with their updates etc that they do during the tournaments. Sorry if I just went on a Geek rant, I love papa so Im just going to let them do what they do.

Cant wait for Pinburgh !!!

#8 12 years ago

Does not have a whole light of eye candy going for it but its simple and easy to navigate.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-has-a-new-look and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.