Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Prmailers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider islandpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 11 years ago

I almost never watch pinball on YouTube or PAPA videos but this tournament had me hooked since 9:30 am yesterday morning . I watched the whole event between my computer at work and my iPhone. Thanks to the op for posting link. Thanks to PAPA for reporting live coverage. Great effort by all the players but we all know it was Daniele's day and he was a one man wrecking crew.

I would definitely watch this type of tournament structure again it made it very entertaining for the viewer .

Thanks
    Mike

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from poopdotcom:

I was watching at home and had to explain to them that the games didn't really look that bad. When I showed my friend what Iron Man really looked like, he was shocked.

the commentators, were saying it was because they didnt have enough time to adjust the (white light ?) when going from game to game....i didnt really understand it but some games showed better then others

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

It probably means they need a dedicated camera on each game in the pool. That is a lot to ask of the pilot broadcast.

agreed and i totally would watch again. i think they are definitely onto something with that format. i wonder how much viewership they had??
    ..put it this way i was watching pinball all day at work on my pc while the guys on the trading desk had the masters on the high def tv. i enjoyed the PAPA event much more then the first day of the masters!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider islandpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-circuit-final-live-coverage-today?tu=islandpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.