Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Prmailers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 11 years ago

Hey Everyone,
    Chase here and I wanted to clarify some things and hope to answer some questions at the same time.

Thank you all for watching the coverage of the Circuit Final! It was something that was put together over a month period when I had Bowen on my pinball special. After that show we chatted a few times and in working with Mark and Kevin, I offered to bring my assistance and equipment from WA to PA to make this happen.

For background, this is NOT my job and at this time, I do not make any money from this. For the past 7 years I have built this network with a lot of personal investment, time, money, and more time and money. Hoping to someday to be able to do this full time (internet broadcasting, pinball, etc)

I have always had a passion for creating content and pinball, and when I had the chance (and experience and equipment, to pull it off, I offered myself and my network to try to do it)....and so I did!

With Bowen as my "Play-By-Play man", he rocked it! Then I got my good friend Eden Stamm to be Mr. Interviewer....and then Greg Dunlap to assist me when Bowen was booked or called away. A solid broadcast team!

When it comes to ads...here is the deal....

GeekGamer.TV does NOT receive any revenue from ads that are forced on the UStream feed. They are providing a free service to me, in addition to front page placement and promotion to their 1.5 million twitter followers. I'm okay with this because it helps the exposure of pinball and my small internet network.

Any donations that are sent into GeekGamer.TV, go to me and I reinvest them into the network. In the form of equipment, expenses, etc. If you enjoyed the coverage....(cough cough)....also don't forget to support PAPA as well!

There was technical limitations for pulling the feed from the overhead cameras, so I had to make a different solution, but it worked. Sorry about the white balance.....totally forgot to set it on that camera.

Anyway...if you have more questions about me, the coverage or the network, please fire away.

The next pinball live coverage will be on Sunday, 9:30am for coverage of the Pinburgh 2013 finals!

Already have Eden, Greg lined up to help!

- Chase

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-circuit-final-live-coverage-today?tu=chase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.