(Topic ID: 214818)

PAPA accused of negligence (alleged parking lot injury)

By VectorGamer

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 303 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NathanP
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10910323-448D-427E-9286-4DC24A619697 (resized).jpeg
    spicoli-righteous-2.jpg
    1508C21E-6FE9-4AC9-B70E-83E8A214E7BD (resized).png
    9E7EE147-DE54-4D43-AD7E-E7397EAF48CD (resized).jpeg
    E50B0517-D8C0-466B-9302-56A2A464531F (resized).png
    erin-brockovich-neckbrace (resized).jpg
    aflac (resized).jpg
    gregg2 (resized).JPG
    gregg (resized).JPG
    superior2 (resized).JPG
    superior (resized).JPG
    bestfriends (resized).jpg
    A59BB0CC-A17C-4E65-AB0B-F9B38B0B3D40 (resized).jpeg
    Root (resized).jpg
    large-potholes (resized).jpg
    TEXTING+WOMAN+FALLS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 The legal complaint document Posted by pinball_keefer (6 years ago)

Post #77 Summary of injuries Posted by westofrome (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmontana.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 6 years ago

Gotta laugh at all the "personal responsibility" warriors on here. You have no idea what the circumstances of the lawsuit are and neither do I.
    BUT when my dad recently had a fall and was injured at a restaurant. His health insurance company asked how the injury happened, as soon as they found out that he fell on another persons property they sued the restaurants insurance company for reimbursement of all hospital bills. My dad was named as the plaintiff and the restaurant was the defendant, that's just how it was written. It didn't mean that my dad was trying to screw over anyone or anything like that. It was one insurance company trying to recoup money from another insurance company.
    Now as I said earlier I don't know anything about the details of this lawsuit, but wow, love seeing all these "experts" chime in here.

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I hit my head coming out of a vehicle that was in my shop.
    Who should I sue? The car owner, my boss, or the assholes that designed the car that way?

Ok, now let's say that when you hit your head you cut it and required stitches. You go to the hospital with your insurance card in hand to get your head stitched up. The doctor asks how it happens, you tell him, and he writes it in your chart. The doctor submits the claim to your insurance, insurance pays whatever crazy amount is charged for the er visit, 4 hours of hospital bed, the 20 doctors/nurses/staff stopped in and said hi to you. The insurance company sees that it happened at work and say they have to sue your boss's insurance company. What do you do? Do you just say, Oh I take personal responsibility for everything I do, just send me the $30,000 bill? I think not.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmontana.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-accused-of-negligence?tu=tmontana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.